19

Later that night....

Kayla's POV

I just got off the plane and was in the backseat of the Uber's car. It was late, it was about 11. I don't know who's at the house but my child better be there. I didn't bother to call the police but I got this situation on my own, I don't play about Paris and this bitch got me fucked up. I was starting to feel sick but I was ignoring the fact that my stomach was upset. Once we pulled up to the gate, I stuck my head out the window and quickly put the passcode in, the gates slowly opened and my heart was beating really fast. I saw Courtney's car and my truck, it looked like all the lights were off. I grabbed all my bags then got out the car quickly, I opened the door and threw all my bags on the ground. I felt myself preparing to fight so I quickly took off my jacket then ran up the stairs. I looked in Paris room and she wasn't in there, I bust into August room and seen Courtney laying on the bed with a Lingerie, candles were lit and rose pedals were everywhere. She looked at me and smiled.

"I wasn't expecting you to be back so early" Courtney said and smiled

"BITCH WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CHILD??" I yelled and walked up to bed, pulling Courtney's hair and dragged her off the bed

"WHERE THIS FUCK IS PARIS??"

"She's with Adri-"

I just quickly punched her in the face and pulled her hair back so she can look up at me.

"Why the fuck that bitch got my child??"

"She was just watching her! Damn let my hair go!"

I punched her in the face 2 more times then pushed her head down, I looked at her laid out on the floor.

"Why you trynna take my child? Qua told me everything you stupid bitch!"

Courtney just sat there on the floor and didn't get up, I kicked her and she screamed "Get the fuck up bitch!"

"QUIT HITTING ME!"

"Bitch fuck you! I should kill your dumb ass! WHERE THE FUCK IS ADRIAN??"

"AT MY HOUSE!"

I grabbed her hair and dragged her out the room. She was kicking then I kicked her side

"WHERE THE FUCK YOU STAY??"

"I don't know the street name!"

I quickly moved away from her then went back in the room, I grabbed the gun out of the top closet then I walked out the room and pointed it to her. She screamed then she quickly got up, her nose was leaking and I ain't give a damn.

"Go put some fuckin clothes on! Bitch you coming with me"

She quickly ran in the room and changed into some clothes fast, she walked out and I grabbed her arm. We started to walk downstairs the stairs but I felt a push and I fell down the stairs. She started kicking me and punching me, I quickly got up and pushed her against the wall and punched her face multiple times. She pushed me away and punched me multiple times, I don't know where all this was coming from but she had me fucked up. I grabbed her hair with both of my hands then pulled her down to the floor hard, I got on top of her and started choking her.

"BITCH I WANNA KILL YOU SO FUCKIN BAD" The more I looked at her, the harder I chocked her. She was gasping for air and trying to move my hands.

"DIE BITCH!" I yelled

"KAYLA WHAT THE FUCK??!!" I heard August voice, I felt a hard push and I fell over.

Courtney was coughing hard and gasping for air, August looked at me crazy then stood up.