9

Monday morning...

Kayla laid on the bed and was happy that today was her last day of this mini tour she had. She just woke up from doing her morning routine and she couldn't wait to see her family. Good thing about it was, she was right back in Chicago. Basically, the whole city of Chicago loved Kayla now. Of course they wanted her to perform at The Admiral Theatre, she couldn't get enough of them and they damn sure couldn't get enough of her. When she went to NY, she stopped by Sapphire and they were really happy to see her. They haven't seen Kayla in a minute, they made sure she didn't leave without any gifts and love. She felt more comfortable by herself since it was Chicago, but one person did come to mind, and it was Qua.

Kayla wouldn't have been surprised if she seen Qua stalking ass at her show. But she was more nervous that August wasn't there to protect her, Kayla worked on her own. She didn't have a manager or anything. She was very independent. She didn't even have a bodyguard because she knew how to handle hers. As she sat and laid there, she begin to feel herself doze off......

Kayla and Damion were walking around Target. Kayla just moved into her new house and she couldn't be more happy. She purchased herself a nice little Nissan Altima, she ain't really want all that fancy shit.

"Yo? You want me to get another basket? We got this hoe filled up" Damion said as they both looked at the filled basket.

Kayla thought about it then shook her head "Nah I think this enough stuff for now, we really need to go get the rest of our stuff from the house"

"Oh, you right"

Kayla had just graduated from high school, she was so happy and excited. The only people that was there for her was Damion and some of the crew from the admiral theatre, especially Billy. Billy was really proud of her and she marked her word. She saved up all her money to get her a nice house, not an apartment but a house. Her and Damion were focused in school, they wanted to hurry and finish up school, even though Damion had one more year of high school.

As they were taking their items out the basket to let the cashier ring it up, Kayla noticed a guy looking at her from the Concession stand. He was sipping on a ICEE and was smiling at her. She felt like he was being creepy then looked at Damion.

"You see that nigga over there lookin at me?" She said quietly.

Damion quickly looked up and met eyes with the guy that was looking at Kayla, the guy looked away once he caught Damion looking at him.

"Shit, he better chill" Damion said and went to the end of the aisle to put the bagged groceries in the basket.

Kayla grabbed a stack of money out her purse then pulled out two hundreds, once she put the stack back in her purse. She met eyes with the guy again, she scrunched up her face and rolled her neck at him, basically sending him body language which meant 'The fuck you lookin at?'

Damion looked up at Kayla and seen her face scrunched up. He quickly turned to look at the guy.

"Damn son do you have a problem? Why you lookin at my sister man?" Damion spat.

The guy held his hands up in defense. "Ion want no smoke, I'm just admiring your sister's beauty"

"Well you creeping her out, look somewhere else.." Damion demanded then went back to putting the bags in the basket.

Kayla handed the cashier the two hundred bills. Kayla helped Damion out then Kayla grabbed her change and receipt

"Thanks, you guys have a wonderful day"