6

Three days past, and Kayla and August been quite busy. Kayla is getting ready for upcoming shows and August has been working with the artists. They drop Paris off at Mama Sheila's house, Paris enjoys being over there anyways. Kayla was in her room taking a small break from writing, she had to leave to go shopping for show outfits in a hour or so. She was on her phone, she seen she had a text from Billy and she smiled.

"Who is Adrian talkin bout on her insta ?"

Kayla raised her brow and went to Adrian's Instagram. She seen there were 2 long paragraphs, she clicked on the first one and began to read it...

"I'm so fuckin' tired of people bein in my damn business. You get fucked up for tryin to put your nose in folks business. Don't worry about what me and my husband got going. Worry about your rap career that's going completely no where boo 😘 you'll be back at that SC soon honey"

Kayla already knew Adrian was throwing shots at her. She don't like how Adrian being disrespectful all of a sudden and she wants to know where all this bullshit coming from. Kayla screenshot the first paragraph and read the other one, the second one wasn't really nothing. She hopped out the bed and went downstairs to go in the studio room. She knocked then opened the door and seen Angel and Angela in the booth and Diasia and Alex sitting down. They all waved at each other then Kayla kneeled down next to August and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled at her.

"Wassup baybeh"

She smiled back then went to Adrian's paragraph.

"Look at this shit"

She handed August then phone and he began reading it. His face had scrunched up and he gave her the phone back.

"She talking bout you?" He asked with his brow raised.

"You already know she is"

August laughed for a moment and faced the booth "She better quit, she don't know what your hands bout, we'll talk about it when I get finished with all them"

"We're gonna have to talk about it when I come back" she said and sat up.

"Where you going?" He asked without looking at her.

"I need some outfits for my shows"

"Oh okay, if you're still gone when they leave, Ima call you"

Kayla nodded "Alright, I'll see you when I get back"

"Ight ma, be careful"

Kayla waved goodbye to everyone and they waved back. She went upstairs to change into some decent clothes. She was ready to confront Adrian about what she said about her on Instagram. Kayla couldn't hold her tongue about the situation anymore.....

*************************

Adrian was in footlocker getting some shoes for herself. She was upset that Devin got a hold of the kids, she was at least trying not to stress so much about it. They talked it out and their animosity calmed down a little bit. She picked up some all red Puma's and looked at the employee

"Do you have these in a size 9"

He examined the shoe and nodded "Yes ma'am, let me go get it for you"

He walked to the back and she sat on the bench while waiting for him. She spotted out a brownskin girl with long curly hair walk in. She did look familiar but couldn't figure out where she seen her from. She was pretty and was dressed really nice. She had a little boy next to her and he was very handsome. She had to look away because she missed her kids. The man walked up to her with the box and handed it to her.