15

The next day
Kayla's POV

I was sitting in the living room with Paris and played around with her while August was out with a couple of his friends. His artists were on their way so I could help them out with things, get them stage ready. I was still sort of tired from yesterday, I was out all day and barley got some sleep. But I managed to stay up anyways. Paris was dancing around to the music that played on Pandora from our Tv. Her favorite station was "Twerk it Radio" , they played variety of dance songs and we both loved it. Me and her were looking at ourselves dancing in the mirror that we had in the living room

"Get it Paris!" I told her

She was twisting her small little hips and it was cute. We had the whole living room booming since we had the surround sound system. I heard the door bell ring over and over again, they were sort of banging on the door. I laughed I knew it was the artist, I went to the door and seen them standing there smiling.

"Damn girl, we heard that music from all the way outside but shiiiiiiit I'm finna dance" Angel said and ran in the house.

I died laughing when she started twerking all crazy, I hugged the others and let them in.

"Hol up! Lemme twerk something" Angela said and ran over to Angel.

They were twerking all in front of my baby, I laughed then turned down the music.

"Y'all are not finna teach my baby how to twerk"

"Hell she gettin to that age where she can make them cheeks jump" Angela joked.

"Where's August?" Alex asked.

I peeped how all the girls made a face, like hearing August name bothered them "He's out with some friends, he'll be back later"

Angel start to scratch her head then she made an uncomfortable smile. "Sooo, when we starting?"

I raised my brow "We can start now..you alright?"

She nodded her head "Yeah yeah, I'm coo"

I was concerned on why the hell they did that, I didn't find it disrespectful but I just wanted to know why. I found it best that I wasn't gonna ask now so I just walked over to the couch and sat.

"Alex and Diasia, I would like for you guys to go first" I said and kicked up feet up on the coffee table.

Angel and Angela sat down, Paris came and sat by me while Alex and Diasia were getting their music together, he hooked his phone up to the aux cord on the speaker and they positioned themselves.

Alex begins rapping and walking around, acting like he's interacting with the audience. Diasia did the same but danced a little. They did good but there were slight mistakes I seen. Once they finished, we all clapped for them. I stood up and walked over to them.

"Perfect song but y'all gotta move a little bit more. I promise y'all are gonna bore the audience with them soft ass moves, get more comfortable with it. Alex I seen you perform before, you were good at my show now you seem so dead with it. You guys loosen up a little, you gotta keep the crowd hyped the whoooole show." I explained.

They nodded then sat back down "Don't take it personal guys, I don't want any of you being mad at me"

They all smiled "Nah, this is the advice we need" Diasia said.

I gave her two thumbs up then looked at Angela and Angel "Ready?"

They both nodded and got up, and I could tell Angel was getting real uncomfortable. It started to bother me a little bit and I needed to know what's wrong.