14

Friday..

Kayla was up and dressed, ready to go to downtown and give to the community. She was participating with this group that help people with no homes get food and make their thanksgivings special. She was excited and ready, she love doing nice things for people. August was knocked out and he was softly snoring, she smiled at him then kissed his cheek. She went on ahead and took Paris to school earlier, she just had to come back and change. She went downstairs and covered up the breakfast she made for August. Once she finished every thing, she was out the door. She knew once she's done with giving to the community and performing, she was going to be so tired as soon as she get home. She also changed her hair back to black since Adrian got purple hair. She also been seeing Adrian flexing on Instagram with her hair and still, small caption shots being thrown. She was getting real tired of Adrian acting childish, she felt like if she came across Adrian again, she'll just have to knock her out. Same goes for Courtney she thought. She disliked them with a passion and needed one last round with them. She knew she had to grow up and be the bigger person but Kayla couldn't hold out for long....

***********

Times passes and August was up and ready to work with his artists. They had to come early because they had a lot to work on, he showered, brushed his teeth, had his breakfast and cleaned up his home. He was also happy about him and Kayla lately, they've been in a much better mood. The tension in the house died down, but the guilt about Courtney was still there. Yes, for the past couple of days he still been messing around with her. Courtney really had his mind going crazy, and he was afraid Courtney would tell Kayla. She was very childish like that.

The door bell rung then he jogged over to the door, he opened it and there stood his artists.

"Wassup y'all" he said then hugged the girls and dapped it up with Alex.

"Heeey" They all said.

He let them in and they took off their jackets, hanging them on the coat rack.

"I see you're in a good mood today" Angel said then smiled at him.

"I got tired of walkin round hea' like somethin was wrong with me"

Diasia nodded her head "Yeaah you had us worried and shit"

"My bad y'all, I'm good na, Let's get ta work" He said then they all walked into the studio room.

They sat and August stood in front of them.

"Um, Angel and Angela, Kayla said she'll work with y'all"

Angel and Angela smiled "Foreal??"

August smiled back and nodded "Yeah, just come by tomorrow. She's gonna be gone all day today, Diasia and Alex, if y'all wanna work on somethin too y'all can come on by tomorrow as well"

They both nodded "I think I need a little help on how to perform too" Diasia said

"Alright, I'll see y'all tomorrow. But now, I need Angel and Angela in the booth now. I got a nice ass beat for that song y'all wrote"

"I like your energy today nigga" Angela said and stood up with Angel.

They both walked into the booth, ready to heat the beat.

They were actually getting a lot of work done, August was starting to think they were all ready to perform. Today they had so much energy and was working hard. August was actually working so hard he forgot that he had to pick up Paris, he was in the middle of writing and seen they were all concentrating on writing too. He sighed then picked up his phone and dialed Courtney's number.