18

(Courtney and Adrian in Multimedia)

Courtney and Adrian was sitting in the living room of August house. August was getting ready for his artists to come over, their show was coming up in a couple of days. Kayla has been gone for 4 days now, the only person that was happy about it was Courtney and Adrian.

"Shit, she had me fucked up if she thought she was gonna get you, had to spray that roach" Adrian said

Courtney laughed and shook her head "The bitch truck just came back today, I should fuck it up again"

"Nah, cause August gone be on some other shit and you know that.."

Courtney nodded "Yeah, you right. But fuck her, i got her ass sleeping in the guest room. I'm taking over this shit"

"Paris don't be crying over her?"

"Oh, she do, bad. I hit her ass one time, she was crying too damn much"

Adrian eyes grew "You hit her?!"

Courtney smiled a little then nodded

"Okay, now you taking shit too far Courtney. You didn't have to hit her"

"She ain't my child, I don't fuck with her mama."

Adrian looked at Courtney "You wouldn't want anyone putting their hands on Josiah right?"

Courtney smacked her lips "I'd kill a bitch if they put their hands on my child"

"You don't think Kayla would act a ass if she found out?"

"Why you so concerned?" Courtney asked then raised her brow "You wanna fuck with her again?"

"Hell no, of course not. It's just the fact you put your hands on her child and you know Kayla crazy"

"Well she wouldn't find out if you keep your mouth shut.."

"You think Ima snitch on you??"

Courtney shook her head "I mean, you almost told Kayla that August was cheating on her. I ain't want her to find out yet"

Adrian scrunched up her face "Bitch, when Kayla tries me. You know I'm petty as hell"

"Well try not to be petty anymore, ion need that bitch knowing shit"

Adrian sighed a little "I mean, Paris is a smart little girl. She might tell"

"I threatened her and told her not to" Courtney said quietly

Adrian looked at her crazy "The Fuck you say to her?"

"Damn Adrian chill, just know that shit over with"

Adrian shook her head then laid back on the couch. Courtney was her girl and all but she felt like it wasn't right for her to hit Paris, or even threaten her. She knew Kayla would probably kill them both if she found out, even August. August be so busy with his artists, he never know what's going on outside the studio room. As they talk some more, the door bell rung.  Courtney stood up and walked over to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Shit, this hoe again..."

Courtney quickly opened the door and just seen Angel and Angela.

"Where's the other two?" Courtney asked.

"They got shit to take care of, they'll be here. Excuse us, it's cold" Angela said then they both brushed past Courtney.

"You bitches hella rude"

Angel looked back at Courtney "I already told your stupid ass don't fuck with me.."