"I have some news."

I'm a wanderess,
I'm a one night stand.
Don't belong to no city,
Don't belong to no man.
I'm a violence
In the pouring rain.
Come and face me.

To all Spencer's teachers, she was terribly sick, probably mono. That's what Spencer had told Izzy to tell everyone.

In reality, she was taking a few days to go back to rosewood to tell Toby she was pregnant.

Rosewood wasn't that far away from Spencer's college, but it did take a few hours to get there by car.

Usually Spencer would go a visit on weekends and same goes for him, they had made it work.

This was a different situation, though. Spencer knew that Toby had to work during weekdays but under the circumstances, she guessed he'd make an excuse to be with her.

Spencer parked her Toyota where she always did and headed towards his loft.

She never knew that the simple thud of her fist on a word could be so frightening.

Toby swung the door open.

"Oh my god, Spencer? What are you doing here?" Toby asked, pulling her in for a hug. "I just saw you yesterday. What's up?"

"I, uh, I have news." Spencer stuttered.

"Great," he smiled. "Come in."

I entered his loft and took off my coat. "Toby, I-"

"Do want something to drink?"

"Toby-"

"I have some orange juice but that pretty much it-"

"Toby!" Spencer snapped.

"What?"

In that moment, Spencer couldn't tell him. She couldn't say anything she opened her mouth but no words came out.

"I love you." She squeaked.

Toby grinned. "I love you, too."