"What happened?"

Oh, Hold on
We're gonna find
A way

Spencer quickly shed the clothes she wore during the long drive and into something cleaner.

"Hey," she said, giving Toby a light kiss. "What's on the agenda?"

Toby shrugged. "You tell me? I thought we were going to visit Hanna and Caleb?"

"Yeah but that's tomorrow. Hanna's mom is in town until later tonight so they wanted to spend the day together." Spencer explained.

"So, that means we can do whatever?" Toby asked.

"Yep," Spencer said with yawn. She stood up when a wave of dizziness hit her and she grabbed the edge of the couch for support.

Things started to blur and she saw black k spots. She saw Toby run over to her before she hit the ground.

The next thing Spencer noticed was a bright light and a loud beeping.

"Hello?" She called out, feeling stupid.

Toby's face came into view above her, relief washing over his expression. "Spencer, you're awake,"

"Yeah," she agreed, with a grin. "What happened?"

Toby shrugged. "I don't know. The doctors were waiting until you woke up before they could get any accurate results,"

"How long have I been here?" Spencer asked with concern.

"37 hours,"

Spencer sat upright. "That's a long time,"

Toby nodded in agreement when the door burst open.

"Spence!" Hanna screamed and ran across the room.

"I'll get a nurse!" Caleb said before darting back into the hallway.

"Oh my god! I was so nervous," Hanna collapsed on her friend. "You were out for so long,"

"Han," Spencer laughed with relief. "Hey, did anyone call my m-"

"Where is she?!" Veronica's voice carried through the hallways before her head popped into the hospital room.

"Mother." Spencer finished.