Walking the streets

Pony's POV

We all started walking to the girls apartement because they wanted to put on new clothes. I walked up behind Johnny "So you got lucky last night Johnnycake." "Oh shove off Pony, she woke up and said she was cold so I helped her warm up" I could see Johnny was starting to blush so I left him alone and went to walk next to Megan. As we were walking I realized that we had sorta split in to pairs. Me and Megan, Darry and Eliana, Jess and Two-bit, Savannah and Dally and Johnny and Beth. Then Soda and Steve are fooling around behind us all. We got to the girls apartement and they went in to their rooms to get changed. I could see that Megan and Beth shared a room, then Savannah, Jess and Eliana shared what seemed to be a bigger room. When they all came out Dally suggested that we should all go for a walk.

Johnny's POV

As we started walking again we kind of just mix all together instead of earlyer when we just kind of split in to pairs. Megan jumped on Steve's back and he started giving her a piggie back ride. I caught with Beth and taped her on the shoulder. She turned her head and a smile lit up her face. She looked so cute with her chubby cheeks and oversized glasses. Jess came up behind us. "Oh my it looks like Bethypooh has a boyfriend" she said. "Bethypooh?" I asked. "Yep that's my nickname don't wear it out" Beth said sarcasticly. "I think it's cute Bethypooh" She blushed. I heard a car engine and out of the cornerof my eye I saw a blue mustang. I heard the engine stop and the doors slam. I could tell we were in some trouble.