At the Park

Johnny's POV

As we started leaving the Curtis house that cute girl Beth walked up behind me. "Hey" "Hi there" "So why'd you move here?" I asked. Ugh why do I feel so nervous around her. " We all come from Colorado, but my parents were orignally from Kansas. I moved in with Megan when my parents decieded to move back to Kansas. Then all of us decieded we needed a little freedom so we got a appartment here." "Cool." I said. "So, Johnny has a girlfriend" "Leave us alone Two-bit" I said. As we arived at the empty lot Two bit, Jess, Darry, Eliana, Dally and Savannah all went on a walk together. Beth and I went walking and talking in a different direction. Megan and Pony went and sat down by a tree and Soda and Steve wathched them very carfully to see what they were doing. Two-bit said to Jess "Do you like mickey mouse" " Yah who doesn't" said Jess. "You should come by my place later and we will watch all the episodes!" Eliana and Darry were holding hands and were talking about there family and about their lives and he asked her if she whanted to hang out later. Savannah and Dally were talking about how they could cream the Socs real good(no surprise) Me and Beth were talking about our past then we sat down. We were still talking she moved closer to me. I put my arm around her, I was a little nervous to see how she would react. She cuddled in closer and put her head on my shoulder. I was really falling for her, I kept looking into her big blue eyes. I couldn't believe I had met her by hitting her in the face with a football.

Ponyboy's POV

I was talking to the cuttest girl I had ever seen. She was so smart and funny. Was it possible that she might like me too. "Looks like someone's playing watch dog." said Megan. I turned my head to see Steve and Soda keeping a close eye on us. "Steve's really protective of you isn't he?" "Yeah he is. He's like a big brother. One summer I came to visit and a soc cornered me, luckey for me Steve came to my rescue and creamed that soc. He became super protective after that and wouldn't let me go anywhere alone for the rest of the summer." "Well maybe I can become your new protecter." "I'd like that." said Megan. She leaned in closer and I kissed the top of her head. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Steve starting to get up then Soda stopped him. For once Steve listened to Soda. I couldn't believe my luck, I had met my perfect match I just hoped she was here to stay.