Stupid Socs

Beth's POV

Ugh, wait! Where am I? and why am I tied up? I started trying to get lose. The door opened and I froze. "Well it looks like someone's awake" "Let me go you a** hole! Why am I here?!" "Struggling won't help, and your sharp tongue won't help you either. You're here because we are going to show you greasers that no one will make a fool of anyone of us." "Keeping me here won't help you, you are just asking for a rumble." "Maybe that's what I want. So we get finally show you low life scum who's boss." You won't get away with this!" "Sorry sweetheart. I already have. The soc left. I need to get free. Wait I can feel my knife in my back pocket. It's just the matter of trying to get it into one of my hands. I reached up, there's a window above my head. I felt the latch and was abke to push it open a bit. A breeze blew in, it felt good. I needed to get out of here. I needed to stop this fight from happening. But how?

Johnny's POV

Beth couldn't be gone, but she is! They took her, those Socs toke her! If I ever see them again I will personally make sure they pay for what they've done. "Hey look tire tracks!" yelled Jess . Every body ran over to where she was. There were tire tracks leading away from the park but not in the dirrection of the road. "Well these Soc must have had rocks in their head" said Dally. "What do you mean" I asked "I they had even a gram of sense they would go to the road to get rid of tracks, but lets be happy that they didn't have any sense it makes this job a lot easier" said Darry. We started walking along the tracks. We kept walking when we found a car. "It's their car!" I said "Are you sure" asked Eliana "Yes!" "Hey look there's a trail behind these trees"said Two-bit. We followed the trail and came to a gate. "How are we going to get in?" saked Savannah "Shh everyone into the bushes someone's coming" said Pony. We hid in the bushes I heared a car coming. The gate opened and a car came out. The gate started to close. I ran out and stopped it. Every ran to get in,  Jess was the last to run through. I let go and the gate closed. On the other side there was a house. We went up to the porch and opened the door. "Well this people are stupid." said Eliana. I started shouting "Beth! Beth!" "Shhh! listen!" said Darry. "Johnny is that you? Help!" "It's coming from the second floor!" said Savannah. We all ran up the stairs. "Beth!" I shouted again "In here!" I was coming from the room at the end of the hall. We all ran, I opened the door. There was Beth, tied to a closet door!