Mine

Johnny's POV
I was sitting on Beth's bed when the nurse walked in. She smiled. She was the only one tbat hadden't gotton anoyed at me and Beth. Everytime a docter or a nurse would come in either I would be on Beth's bed she on mine. At first they thought it was cute now they just get irretated. Well all execpt this nurse. "Hey you guys!" she said cheerfully "I have good news for you." "What?" I asked "You are bothe getting released today!" "Really?" said Beth "That's great!" I exclaimed "Well I'll leave you two alone to get packed." then she left with a smile. "Are you ready to go home" I asked Beth "You know I am!" she answered. I went and called to gang. "They said they all be here in a bit." I said as I walked into the room. Beth was already mostly packed, she had her suitcase on her bed. "It will be great to be all together again, but I'll miss being alone together." she said "I know, I will too" I said. I walked up to her and brushed her hair out of her eyes. She looked up at my with her big grey eyes. I leaned down and gently kissed her as I held her chin. "Oh, did I get here at the wrong moment?" "Oh shut up Two-bit!" Me and Beth turned around. Jess and Two-bit where at the door. "If you want me to shut up, make me." said Two-bit to Jess "Okay I will" said Jess. She reached up grabed his face between her hands and kissed him. Two-bit looked shocked but he had the happiest smile that I had ever seen. "Where's everyone else?" I asked "They're waiting at the apartement." said Jess. Two-bit's hand had creeped down and now was around her waist. Beth giggled. "So what are y'all waiting for lets go!" said Two-bit, whi still had that crazy smile on his face.

Beth's POV
Me, Johnny, Jess and Two-bit git into Savannah's car. "Wow she actuallly let you drive her car?" I said "Not really." said Jess "I kind of swiped the keys when she wasn't looking" "Nice Jess." I said "So what have we missed." asked Johnny "Not much execept that the socs got their butts kicked!" "Nice." I said. We pulled up to the appartement. Savannah was waiting outside with a scowl on her face. "If you ever take my car again Two-bit, I'll kick your a** right out of this state. "Nice to see you too Savannah" said Two-bit "Hey Savannah" I said as I got my suitcase out of the trunk. "Hey the Bethy, hey Johnny. Well lets get inside." We all followed Savannah inside. When we got in the hall way Jess and Two-bit grabed our suitcases and ran ahead. "How are you guys feeling?" asked Savannnah "Good, still a bit sore though." I said "Same here" said Johnny. Suddenly Johnny picked me up bridal style. "What are you doing?!" I asked surprised. "Well I thought I would make this moment of coming home a bit more special for you." I rested my head on his chest. Johnny is mine, I thought. He is mine.