At the drive in

Megan's POV

Beth is finally home, my room has felt so empty without us sharing it. Ugg something smells awful. Beth walks in with her crutches. "What's that smell?" I asked "Oh, Jess is trying to cook again." "Oh no, why?" I asked " I don't know why. It's amazing she trying to cook again after the last time." "Oh yah. I remeber that, we all got a week of food poisoning." I heared the front door open. "Hey were here!" It's the boys. I walked out and Pony gave me a big bear hug. "How are you feeling?" he asked. "Pretty good." "Where's Jess?" asked Two-bit "In the kitchen." answered Savannah. Two-bit walked into the kitchen. "Whoa! Jess are you cooking or doing a science experiment?" "Oh shut up Two-bit or I'll make you eat it!" answered Jess. I heared the trash can lid as Jess trew away whatever she was cooking. Thank God I thought to my self.  "So do you girls want to go to the drive in?" asked Darry. "Sure we need to go out and do something." I answered.

Pony's POV

Me, Megan and of course Steve were driving in Steve's car. Johnny, Beth, Darry and Eliana were in Darry's car and       Two-bit, Jess, Dally, Savannah and Soda were in Savannah's car. We all got to the drive in at about the same. We decided to sit out side because it was a warm night. I sat next to Megan and put my arm around her. I could feel Steve eyes burning on the back of my neck as he glared at me. Savannah, Dally, Jess and Two-bit thought the movie was too sappy so they left hunting for some action. Then Soda left the hit on the ladies. When the movie endes we found out that they had taken the cars so Me, Johnny, Darry and Steve started walking Megan, Beth and Eliana home. When we got to their apartement we all said good night. Darry, Steve and Johnny had started walking away so I turned to Megan. "Good night, sleep tight.." "Don't let the bed bugs bite." she finish for me. I started to turn away then I turn back, leaned in and we kissed. "Good night" I could see her starting to blush then she quickly went inside.