Happy Birthday Beth

"A month latter'

Johnny's POV

Beth's birthday's tomorrow. I hope she likes it. "Hey dude!" "Oh hey Pony" "What's up?" "Nothing much, you?" "Nothing. Hey what are you getting Beth for her Birthday?" "Well you know how Beth is crafty?" "Yeah." "Well I found these paint brushes that had her name on it so I got them for her." "Sounds great, the party is at our place tomorrow night." "Great" I got to the party early. "Hey Johnnycake." said Two-bit "Where are the girls?" I asked "The girls are bringing Beth here. They said they would try to blind fold her but I not sure that's going to work." I laugh, it's true Beth's a tough girl. Even more dangerouse after she got off her cruches. Soda came in. "Hide the girls are coming!" Everyone hid. I heared the door open. Pony switched on the light. "Surprise!" everyone shouted. Beth's mouth was open and she looked like she was going to cry. Suddenly she let out a brust of laughter. She fell on the floor. Two-bit looked a bit worried. "What's wrong with her" he asked. "I heared that Two-bit! and I'm just so surprised!" she said. "Well become more surprised Bethypooh" said Jess as she came into the room holding cake. "It's your favorite, Chocolate lava cake." We all sat down and ate cake. I sat down next to Beth. She looked up at me, she had icing on her nose. "I think someone's a bit of a messy eater" I teased. She looked at her nose and laughed. "Gift time!" said Savannah. "Mine first!" said Megan. Beth opened it. I was a box full of bows. I laughed. Everyone knew that Beth loved her bows. "Hey I helped pick them out" said Pony. "My gift to you is that I will teach you how to drive." said Savannah "and I will be there to make sure you don't kill yourselfs, but I also got you this." said Eliana. Beth opened a box and inside was a new knife. "Thanks Eliana. I needed a new blade." said Beth. "Got you these" I said. I was a bit nervouse what if she didn't like them. She opened the box. "Oh thank you Johnny!" She threw her arms around me and gave me a hug. I heared the others laughing but I didn't care.

Beth's POV

I can't believe that Johnny got my new paint brushes! He's so sweet. "So Bethy are you ready for your first driving lesson?" asked Savannah "You mean to be rescued from my first driving lesson?" I said "Hey she's not going to be that bad of a teacher plus I'm going to be in the car too" said Eliana. Me, Eliana and Savannah got in to Savannah's car. After an hour we went back to the Curtis house. "Surprised you didn't crash it!" teased Jess "I'm proud of you!" said Johnny "Awwww, thanks!" "I could use a break from all this" I whispered to Johnny. "Wanna go for a walk?" he asked. Me and Johnny started walking to the park. We got there and Johnny started pushing me on the swing. Suddenly, "Looks who's alone" Oh No!