Finally Home

Megan's POV

"Sweetheart, do you want to get something to eat?" asked Pony. Did he nust call me sweetheart. I liked it. "Okay." I said reluctanly, Beth and Johnny aren't awake yet. The girls had been stopping by bringing clothes and food for me and Pony. Pony hadn't left me. Thinking about it made me realized that I don't ever want him to leave me. I got up and nearly fell, Pony caught me. "You okay?" he asked concerned. "Yeah, just my legs were asleep from sitting there so long." "Well lets go then" We walked to the door when I heared a cough. We both turned around. Johnny's head turned. Beth's hand moved. Leave it to them to wake up at the same time.

Pony's POV

Me and Megan rushed to the space between their beds. Suddenly they both sat up and Beth asked "Where's Johnny?!" the same time that Johnny asked "Where's Beth?!" They heared each other and both turned there heads. They saw each other and both broke out laughing. "Glad to see you are both happy." said Megan. I went and called the rest of the gang. They were all there with in five minutes. We were all together again. Megan came up to me and we huged. I looked at her. Then I leaned down and we kissed. I heared to rest of the gang laughing and whooping. For once I did't care. We pulled back and Megan giggled then leaned back in for a longer kiss.

Megan's POV

Sitting here with the gang, I've been thinking. Home isn't a place at all, it's a feeling. Being here with everyone has made me realize that I'm home. I am home. With Pony, Beth and everyone else, they're my family and we all are happy at home.