Not quite awake

Johnny's POV

I couldn't move. I could hear voices. "Whoa! What happend to this kid?" I heard a voice say "Thugs. He was shot trying to save his girlfriend according to his friends." said a second voice "What do you mean 'trying to save'?" asked the first voice "She's in urgent care right now." "Well we better get this guy to the operating room." What do that mean?! Beth, in urgent care! I gotta get to her. I tried to move but I couldn't. I was getting worried but then I realized I needed to calm don't and just hope. That's all I can do, hope.

Beth's POV

Ugg my stomach feels like there's a blade in my stomach. Wait where am I?! Something happened, I did have a blade in my stomach. Wait, where's Johnny. He was shot! Where is he, where is everyone else. I could feel myself starting to panic. My eyes flashed open. Some docters rushed in. "Calm down sweetheart." said a docter "It will be time to wake up later." I could see him put something into the tube that was going into my arm. I could feel it slowly putting me to sleep. My last thought was 'where's Johnny?'

Megan's POV

We where all sitting in Beth and Johnny's room. I had taken some convincing but finally they had put them in a room together. They had both woken up for a few mokents each but the docters had always sedated them because they wanted them to recover as fast as they could. I wanted that too but I wanted to hear the sound of my best friend's voice. I haven't left Pony's side except for a few minutes since this all had happened. I just couldn't bear it if something happened to him too.

Pony's POV

I am really worried about Megan. She seems to be in shock ever since this all started. I have been by her side ever since. She is sitting on my lap with her head on my neck. We are all sitting in Johnny and Beth's hospital room. Waiting. Ever since this started I learned that Megan is tough yet delicate at the same time. I just wish Johnny and Beth would wake up soon. "Pony" "Yeah, Megan." "I love you" she whispered. Then she fell asleep. I just sat there holding her thinking about those three words.