Tapping at the window

Beth's POV

Tap,tap,tap! Ugh what's that sound. "Beth are you awake?" asked Megan. "Yah. What's that noise?" I asked. "How should I know?" "Sorry miss Megan McSassy Pants!" I grabed my crutches and walked over to the window. Pony and Johnny were on the other side of the glass. "Megan get over here." I said as I opened the window as fast as I could. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to see Megan." said Pony "and I wanted to see you." said Johnny. Pony and Johnny climbed in. I turned around, Megan was sitting upright in her bed staring at Pony with big round eyes.  "Megan I.." Pony started. All of a sudden Megan jumped off her bed into Pony's arms and kissed him. Thank God Pony caught her I thought. I felt a pair of arms wrape around my waist. I turned around Johnny kissed me on the nose.

Johnny's POV

Me and Beth were talking when suddenly we heared thunder. "We'd better go before it gets and worst." said Pony "You shouldn't go out if theres lightning." Megan said. Then we saw a bright flash as lightning lit up the night. "You guys should stay here for the night" I heared Beth say. "I'll have to call Darry, to tell him." said Pony. Megan showed Pony the phone. "Where are you going to sleep" Beth asked. "On the floor I guess. "I called Darry and he said it would probably be better that we stay until the storm is over" said Pony as he and Megan walked back in. "Good, me parents don't care where I am but I wouldn't want you to get in trouble Pony" I said. We all settled don't. I could hear Beth's breathing slow down as she fell asleep. But I couldn't fall asleep. I was looking up at the ceiling when I heared Beth get up. "What are you still doing up?" she asked. "Just couldn't" "Well come here and we can talk." I climbed up on Beth's bed and sat next to her. We started talking. I could feel myself getting sleepy. Beth started talking slower as she fell asleep. She snuggled closer. "Good night Johnny" she mumbled. "Good night Beth" I kissed her on her cheek. I felt my eyes getting heavyer. I fell asleep thinking about what tomorrow will be like. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was coming. If it was something good or something bad I didn't know. All I knew was that I had never felt this way about a girl before.