Time for a Sleepover

Megan's POV

Eventually we went back to the Curtis house. Pony had to help me because I was so tired. By the time we got there he was carrying me up the steps. We were all in the living room and I could see that we were all tired. We all started to figure out where we were going to sleep. "You can sleep in my bed and I can sleep on the floor" said Pony. "You guys aren't sleeping in the same room, not with out me at least" said Steve. There go's Steve being all protective I thought. "That's fine" said Darry "You guys sleep in that room and Eliana, Savannah and Jess can sleep on my bed and I can sleep on the floor" "What about Beth" I said "I can just sleep on the couch" said Beth. "Then the rest of us can sleep on the floor down here" said Two-bit. I followed Pony up to his room. I crawled under the covers and Steve tucked me in. I drifted to sleep thinking about Pony's deep brown eyes.

Beth's POV

I woke up, I was cold. I could see Johnny laying on the floor next to the couch. I sat up and my blanket fell onto Johnny and he woke up. "What's wrong?" asked Johnny. "I'm cold." "I can fix that." said Johnny. He picked up my blanket and got on the couch next to me. I was practicly on his chest and he had his arm around me. I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me on the forhead. "Go to sleep" he said. I fell asleep warmed by his touch. I woke up in the mourning to see Johnny looking at me. "You know you talk in sleep" he said. "Really what did I say" I could see him starting to blush as he said "You were saying my name" I could feel my face getting red as I started to blush. "You wanna eat" "Yah, I'm famished" As we walked in to the kitchen I could see Jess trying not to laugh. We were the last to come in, then I realized to get to the kitchen everyone would have pasted us. We all started eating a great breakfast of eggs and chocolate cake.