Just in time

Pony's POV

We found Beth! Megan ran to her side. Jess got out her knife and cut Beth free. "We got to get going!" Beth sounded worried. "What's wrong?" I asked "The Soc's are going to try and start a fight with other greasers!" "What do you mean?" aske Dally "I mean the Socs are going to fight, and people are going to get hurt!" "Well us greasers are tough!" said Two-bit "Not when these guys have guns!" "What are you talking about?!" asked Johnny "They Socs are planing on starting a fight then after a bit they are gonna start shooting! We gotta move and stop this fight from happening!" "Well what are we standing here for lets go!" said Darry. Everyone ran out the door. Darry and Steve ran ahead and opened up the gates. We ran down the dirt road until we came to the car. "Sqeeze in everybody!" said Soda. We all did as Soda hot wire the car. We took off with Savannah driving. She is a even scarier driver then Dally. "Where's the fight?" asked Darry "The  vacant lot!" said Beth. We skreeched down the road. When the car came to a stop next to the vacant lot every one got out and Beth started bolting for the vacant lot. We all followed her. "Stop!" Beth shouted. Wow that girl has some strong lungs. Megan came up beside me, I steped slightly in front of her to protect her. Then Beth shouted even louder "Stop!" Everyone froze and looked at her.

Megan's POV

Wow! Beth sure got their attention. "Don't fight!" Beth shouted "It's a trick, they have guns!" Some of the greasers looked disbelieving but some started to back away. I could see some of the socs out of my eye, they looked mad. "Why should we believe you!" yelled a greaser. "Because I was the girl they kidnapped and tied up because I knocked out one of their leaders teeth!" "If you're the one they kidnapped how did you get here?" asked another greaser. Johnny spoke up "She got here because we found her!" he yelled "It helped that these socs were as dumb as nails!" shouted Pony from next to me. "What I want to know is why are you here you know you'd just get in trouble!" yelled a soc. We all looked at him he had a gun pointed at Beth. "and another thing I want to know is why didn't I just get rid of you when I first had the chance." He shot. "Noooo!" I yelled. Suddenly I heared a thud, but it wasn't Beth who had fell.