I'm Fine|Part 9

The door opened again. But it wasn't Aaron. It was Zane.

"Umm... hey Y/N. I heard you were sick so I umm.... brought you some cupcakes."he said

"That's so *cough* sweet of you."I said

You know when you are sooo sick that a random tear just drops? Well that's what's happening RIGHT NOW.

"Y/N are you okay? You look very sick."he said coming closer to check on me.

"I'm fine." i said in a very tiring voice. "You don't need to worry about me. I'm getting better."

"Better? You are getting worse. I don't think this is just an ordinary sickness. I'll tell Aaron to bring a thermometer(those things that you put in your mouth to see if you are sick.idk if it's called that) to check you."he said in a calm voice

"It's-It's fine... Don't I'll be fine." (You betta be bcoz I've been writing a billion chapters for ya sickness hun it's not been noice)

"You sure about that?"he said

"Yeah... hey umm I wanted to ask you a question too."I said

I tried standing up and Zane was just standing there. He made the face I make when I don't wanna say something or I know something I just don't wanna tell. (Ya know what I mean?😂😂😂)

"I was..-"he said being cut off by Aaron coming through the door.

He came in with a bowl of soup.

"Hey. Here's your soop"said Aaron.

When we were sick our mother always used to bring us a bowl of soup and called it soop to cheer us up and take our minds off of our illness.

"Heh..."I said

"I just got a text from Garroth. He says he needs some help with-something. I gotta go. Get well soon Y/N. Bye!" Said Zane running out as fast as Lightning.

"I wonder what Garroth needs help with?"said Aaron

"Me too."I said

OK this is the last chapter where MC(main character in this case Y/N)has a sickness. I hope you didn't mind that a billion chapters were written with MC being sick but I thought it would be fun☺ Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter and if you do make sure to vote for it if you want😊 Have an amazing day! Baiii💓💕btw sorry this was so short I just didn't want anything crazy happening. Btw no one's reading these soo I won't be posting daily.