No kisses|Part 24

Cadenza spun the bottle that was in the middle of the room. We were all sitting criss-cross around it. The top of the bottle landed on Katelyn and the bottom on Laurance.

Laurance laughed. "Alright Katelyn, truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth." She said as Laurance raised an eyebrow. "You chicken to choose dare?" He made chicken noises. Of course that made Katelyn absolutely furious. She stood up and crossed her arms. "I'm no chicken! Dare me!" She yelled.

Laurance laughed. "I dare you to-" he started but before he could finish I interrupted him. "Lets just make one thing clear." I raised my finger. "No kissing dares." I said. With that, Travis stood up and started walking away along with Lucinda.

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Somewhere fun. I came here to kiss y- I MEAN KISS KATELYN." Travis said with a nervous laughter.

Katelyn gave him a few death glares before Aphmau smacked him with a pillow. "WHO GAVE APHMAU ANOTHER PILLOW!?" I yelled. Soon Kawaii~Chan raised her arm. "Don't kill me Y/N~Senpai." She said sadly. I sighed. "This is just a fail." Cadenza said and stood up, following Travis and Lucinda out. I looked at them as they exited the house but when I turned to the others, they were all asleep. "HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN!?" I yelled and hoped they would wake up but no use. If you can't beat em join em. And so I fell asleep.

Really crappy chapter I know, but I wanted to give you guys another chapter sooner. Btw I'm planning on posting every 2 days but i can't post on weekends so yeah. This will have to do. Anyways hope you have a great day. BAII!