Eli x Umi

Request from MakTor_Digoneel430

Hope you enjoy the story 

Umi's pov

I am at archery practice since it's the early morning. I slowly breathed while pulling the string back until someone called my name. "Umi" I was jumped and I turned around and I saw it was Eli. "Eli what are you doing here at this hour." I said "Well I had some student council errands to take care of and I just happen to pass by." She said. "Oh I see." "Anyways I'll be taking my leave Umi see ya." "Bye" then I continued with practice in the early morning until school starts. After when I was done with practice I heard the speaker saying "Sonoda Umi please report to the student council room Sonada Umi please report to the student council room thank you." "Huh what do they need me for the student council room." So I headed to the student council room.

Eli's pov

I was in the student council room signing papers until the door opens. "Umi what are you doing here." I said "The speaker told me to come to the student council room why?" "Oh yes sorry I'm just having trouble with these stacks of papers since nozomi is absent." I said " No it's fine I'll help you with the work." She said "Thank you." Me and Umi got to work on these papers for club budget and approval and disapproval on clubs. But then something has been bothering me ever since Umi came into the room. Her long dark blue hair her brown eyes my mind has been spinning. "Hello earth to Eli." Umi said with her face close to mine. "Huh." I suddenly realize that her face is very close to mines I started to get red when she got this close and I looked away embarrassed. "Aww is cool elichika embarrassed." Umi said teasingly. "No I'm not." I said pouting. "Anyways we have to get this work done." "Sure."

Time-skip

"Alright this is the last paper and done." I said "Anyways thanks for the help today Umi." "Anytime" "Anyways want me to treat you to something at my apartment." "Sure."

Umi's pov

I walk with Eli to her apartment and she said she want to treat me to something. While me and Eli were walking my heartbeat started to become faster and my body temperature started to feel hot when I'm near Eli. What are these feelings I have when I am near Eli. My face started to heat up. "Eli" "yeah Umi" she said " I don't feel so wel~l *thud* "Umi" I almost fell toward the ground but Eli got me and she supported my arm around her shoulder. I started to get even redder when she did this. "Hold on we'll be at my apartment soon." Eli said I nodded. Me and Eli were at her apartment she opened the door and seeing her sister alisa there "onee-chan what's wrong."

"Umi is just a little light headed." She said. Eli puts me down on her couch "Don't worry I'll get you some tea." She said "Alright" right when Eli left the living room I started to fall asleep

Eli's pov

I went into the kitchen to get Umi some tea and when I came she fell asleep. "So cute" I muttered. I waited for Umi to wake up.

(In Eli's mind)

"Should I confess to Umi about my feelings towards her". She's just to cute even when she sleeps. You know what I should I do it

(Back to reality)

I shook Umi a bit to wake her up "Good afternoon sleeping beauty" I said in a charming voice. "Eeeh" Umi said waking up from her sleep she started to blush when I said that to her. "She so cute when she's embarrassed." I muttered. "How long was I asleep." Umi said. "About an hour." I said . "Oh I made the tea for you." I said "thank you". "Umi" "Yes Eli" "I have something important to tell you." "What is it" "I'm in love with someone." Umi spitted out the tea when she was drinking when she heard this.

Umi's pov

Eli is in love with someone. "I wonder who this lucky person is." I said in happy tone. "Well" Eli said while twirling her fingers. "She's in this room" she said.

"Huh, what" I said looking around the room and the only person their was me.

"You mean me." I said "Yes I do but you wouldn't accept my feelings thou-" I hugged Eli she must have been blushing shades of red I let go of her. "You haven't really heard my answer yet." "Eli ayase I know this might be hard to say but I am in love with you to~... I got cut off by something soft and it was Eli's lips she kissed when she heard that I loved her too. She pulled away from me. Eli checks the time and it's eleven at night "oh my" "hey Umi" "yes Eli" "would you like to spend the night." "Sure." Eli took me to her bedroom and we both fell asleep on the bed holding each other.

I love you Umi

I love you too Eli