Dia x male reader

Request from TheAbyssalEnigma

Note: Your 17 same age as Mari and you have studied abroad too and which finished college

Your pov

I rode of our family helicopter to the OHara family hotel which was in numazu city. My family and my childhood friend Mari's family have known each other for quite a while. "We are coming in view of the ohara family hotel sir." The pilot said. I see the ohara family hotel coming into view seeing a flashlight being lit above the roof of the hotel 'that must be them.' I said to myself looking down seeing Mari with Dia and Kanan.

Mari pov

"Hey guys look." I said. Me, Kanan, and Dia see a (f/c) helicopter slowly landing down on the landing pad. The door shifted open revealing (y/n) our childhood friend and Dia's little crush. "Shiny~ (y/n)-kun it has been a while since you last visited us." Mari said. "Gomen Mari-chan it's just that college has been a pain recently but I have finished." (Y/n) said. "Congratulations on finishing college." Kanan said gesturing her hands for a hug. (Y/n)-kun hugged Kanan which made our little Dia jealous. "Is someone jealous." I whispered into dia's ear. "No I'm not." Dia said. (Y/n) let go of kanan's hug and walked up to me and Dia. "Hello Dia." (Y/n) said. "H-Hello (y/n)-san." Dia said stuttering a little and looking away. (Y/n) cupped his hand around Dia's cheek making her stare at his (e/c) eyes with her jade eyes. "My (y/n)-kun looks very serious." I said making him get out of his serious trance and back off making Dia and Him blush. "Hey Mari was that necessary." They both said. "It's joke." I said. "I swear Mari will that ever get old." (Y/n) face palmed. "Anyways since you are gonna be here your family from America has told me to give you a room with your belongings." I said.  I take (y/n) to the room where he will be staying in which is next to my room which is on the top floor of the hotel. "Here's your room." I said opening the door revealing all of his belongings with a view of the ocean. "Wow this view is amazing." He said looking from the balcony. "Yes your family has told me about your likes and dislike." I said. "But we've been friends a while with Dia and Kanan too." He said. "Indeed." I said. "If you need anything just holla at me." I said leaving his room.

Your pov

I look out the window seeing that it's like around 3 pm on Saturday. I decided to take a nap and then take a stroll to beach around 5 and look at the ocean from the pier.

(Timeskip)

Dia pov

I was walking with Kanan out of Mari's family hotel and we started walking back to our homes. "Dia you have been acting a bit strange lately when (y/n) just got here." Kanan said. "What makes you say that." I said. "Well it's just that you acted a bit shy when you haven't seen him since we were like kids." Kanan said. "Well you could say that but I don't know how to convey my feelings to him." I said. "What if he doesn't like me." I added. "Don't think that Dia I believe that (y/n) just likes you the way you are." Kanan said. She hugged me telling me that everything will go fine. "Kanan you can act very motherly sometimes." I said. "Why do you say that?" Kanan asked. "It's just that you can help them out with problems and comfort them when they are in bad situations." I said. "I guess you can say that." Kanan said. "Well Dia see you tommorrow." Kanan said walking into the shop. I walked to my house and while I was walking past the beach I saw (y/n) who was walking on the beach and just stopped in front of the pier staring in front of the ocean.

Your pov

I just stared at the ocean seeing the sunset into the ocean and the moon almost coming out."(Y/n)." I turned to hearing the familiar voice seeing that it was Dia. "Dia what brings you here." I said. "I was just about to go home and saw you staring into the ocean." Dia said. After me and dia's little conversation dia walked up to me and seeing light blush on her face she kissed with no words from her I was shocked seeing the person I like since we were kids kissed me. She thought my silence was a form of rejection and she walked away but I grabbed her wrist and pulled into another kiss but putting a little more passion into it. I pulled away picking her up bridal style which made her blush even more. I took her back to the hotel Mari let me stayed in she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for another kiss I lightly kick the door down and pinned dia to the bed. I started kissing her but I pulled away and left a hickey on her neck saying that she's mine. I bit her earlobe which she let out a cute sound. I kissed her again and intertwined my hand with hers.

(Timeskip)

'Is it morning already.' I opened my eye showing a sleeping Dia with her arm wrapped around my toned body. I kissed her on the forehead and caressed her long jet black hair. I slowly closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around the sleeping dia letting no one disturb us.

(A/n)- I know that I put some kissing in there but my story my rules. Just kidding just kidding but  this little bit of the bridal pick up and back to the hotel romance was from a Kanan x Mari book from dynasty reader called My little mermaid. So yeah and Goodbye.