Cheater! Eli x hurt/heartbroken! Reader

Requested from Shirei01

I tried my best

But enjoy the story:

You were walking down the hallway heading to the student council room going to see your girlfriend Ayase Eli. You opened the door to the student council room when you opened the door your heart just exploded into a million pieces. You saw Eli making out with Umi you ran out of the student council room with tears falling down your (color) eyes heading to the roof top to be alone. You got to the roof top lying against the brick wall what you just saw can't escape your mind. You kept crying to yourself until you heard the door open seeing your purple twin-tailed senior Nozomi Toujo. "Hey (Name)icchi what wrong." Nozomi looked at you with a worried look on her face. "Oh no I'm fine nozomi it's just." I said. "It's just what." She said. "Eli cheated on me." I said. "I feel like Eli is done with me." I added. "No (name)icchi elicchi is not done with you and she would never cheat on you." She said. "Are you positive." I said. " I'm positive." She said. "Thanks nozomi." I smiled. "No problem well I gotta go." She said. After nozomi left it made me think after that the bell ringed telling that lunch was done.

Timeskip

You were packing things up to head home until Honoka showed up. "(Name)-chan are you gonna help us with practice today." She said. "Sorry honoka-chan I can't help with practice today." I said. "Aww why not?" Honoka pouted. " I have important business to do." I said. "Alright Anyways bye." She said then you saw her run off. You walked out of the school looking back seeing that you are going to miss this. You walked home by yourself you were thinking to yourself then it flashed back at you again. You felt a tear fall down your (color) eye. You ran home locking the door behind you. You walked up the stairs to your room then you went through drawer finding a Switchblade. You felt like this was the only way to end your life and never see your girlfriend anymore since she cheated on you. You were about to slam the knife into your chest until you heard the door slam open.

(30 minutes ago)

"Hey nozomi where's (name) I haven't seen her all day." Eli said. "I'm not sure she might have went home." Nozomi said. "She told me she had 'important' business to do." Honoka air quoted. "Important business." I said. "Right after I left she started running out of the school with tears in her eyes." Honoka said. "Do you think she's alright?" Kotori said. "I'm not sure kotori." Honoka said . Nozomi then came up to Eli and said "don't you think you should go apologize to her." Nozomi said silently. Eli nodded and then told the group she had to leave early. Eli walked down the stairs and changed into her uniform and then headed over to (names) house. Eli knocked on (names) door and she hasn't responded. Eli then turned the knob seeing that the door was unlocked when she walked inside she heard crying coming from upstairs. Eli ran up the stairs hearing where the crying was coming from and slammed the door open.

(Now)

You slammed the knife into your chest making you cough up blood. "Name." Eli shouted she then ran to you holding you in her arms. "I'm sorry I cheated on you." She cried. "It's fine." I said. "Why do you do this to yourself." She said. "I just felt hurt when you kissed Umi-chan." I said. "I'm sorry!!" You felt her ice blue eyes tearing down onto your face. You wiped the tears off her face. "Don't cry Eli." You said. "I can't because you are going to die." She said still tearing up. With the last of your strength you kissed Eli as a forgiveness after the kiss you pulled away feeling that your body was light you saw the light coming near. Your eyes started to feel heavy and soon starting to close. "No you can't be." Eli said. "You can't leave now." Eli said. "I'm so-r-ry E-li." Then your body shuts down due to the large amount of blood loss. Eli then starts crying on your chest seeing that it was her fault and this was the price she had to pay.