Maki x reader x kotori

Request by Otaku_GamingZX

Sorry if I didn't make it good

But enjoy the story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

It's been about a week since Muse told me that they wanted me to be their manager. I was just an average second year until met the leader honoka kousaka. I felt it was just like yesterday when she told me she want me to be their manager

(Flashback)

"Come on (y/n)" honoka said with pleading eyes. "Honoka are you sure you want someone like me to be your guys manager." I said. "Yeah, you'll be fine also I talked with the other members about it too." She said. "If its fine with them then I'll do it." I said.

(End of flash back)

I walk toward the idol research clubroom and I didn't see anyone there but when I went inside there was a red envelope and a green one too.

Kotori's pov

Me and maki were thinking of how to make (y/n)-chan fall in love with us. "Ohh I got an idea." Eli said. "How about you two write a love letter to her." She said. "Whaaaat." Me and maki said. "Are you sure this is a good idea Eli." Maki said. "I'm sure of it." Eli said. "This plan has never failed." Eli said. "Anyways get on to writing you two if (y/n) wants to know your feelings toward her." Nozomi said. "Well Maki-chan I guess we have to do it." I said. Maki nodded and we began to write our letters.

Maki's pov

I can't believe Eli's is making us write love letters to (y/n) why couldn't we actually tell her our feelings. But if Eli thinks this will be a success I'll do it anything for (y/n). Anyways me and kotori got our letters finished and we left it in the clubroom since (y/n) comes there when we are not there since we are at practice after school.

Time-skip after school

Your pov

After the final period of the day I went to the school idol research clubroom I went inside and saw the two letters  in red and green envelopes. I opened the red one first and it says...

Dear (y/n)

Me and another someone have been in love with you ever since we both first met you. Ever since you came into both of our lives we thought you were a kind and caring person.

"That was the first half of the letter." I said. I open the green one and it has the second half of the letter. It continues...

We always thought you were a very cute and adorable person. We loved that honoka brought you to be our manager. Both of our heartbeats become very fast every time when your around us. I hope this letter tells you that we both had these feelings for you.

Signed: Maki nishikino and Kotori minami

Ps. Meet us both at the roof when we are done with practice.

I opened the door head out I started running with tears on my face running towards the roof. I kicked the door open everyone got scared when they saw me kick the door. "(Y/n)" honoka said. "Are you guys done with practice." I said. "Yeah we just finished practice 10 minutes ago." I see both maki and both blushing when I got here. I walk up towards them and I hugged them both. "So you both wrote that letter for me." I said while crying. "Yeah we did we put our hearts and souls into those two letters." Kotori said happily. "We thought you would love the letter." Maki said. "Kiss already." Nozomi said. "Be quiet nozomi." Me and maki shouted

Anyways I let go of both maki and kotori. I kissed Maki on the lips and kotori too. They both started blushing when I kissed them both. "I loved the letter you two wrote." I said. I see nozomi recording it while Umi fainted in the back while Eli covered Rins eyes. I see maki chasing nozomi telling her to delete that while me and the others started laughing see maki chase nozomi.