Eli x Werewolf!Reader

Request from dterrible18

Enjoy

(Several years ago)

Your pov

Back then when I was a young pup I stumbled upon a house that revealed a young blonde girl with her hair tied into a ponytail. I howled to her trying to catch her attention which I did she walked up to me and picked me up. "I'll name you (y/n) how does that sound." She said. I howled saying yes to the name. From then on I started visiting her but she never told me her name though. But after several years she would never come out and I didn't know what happened to her. After I got abducted by men in strange suits and they locked me in a cage and took me to this laboratory they did expirements on me and they gave me this weird chemical where I can swap from wolf to human which was strange but the weird part is when I either get soaked or looked into the moon it might swap around my forms. They had to teach me how to talk and write which wasn't bad but the worst part was walking I wasn't used to walking on two legs instead of all fours. After all that they told me I had to go this school called otonokizaka high when I'm older.

(Years later)

Your pov

I was finally transferred to otonokizaka high the school seemed pretty big in my opinion. I see several students staring at me. Then one of them came up to me. "Are you okay." A girl with blonde hair asked. "I'm fine." I said. It was strange its as though she is familiar. "My name is Eli ayase what about yours." She said. "My name is (y/n) (l/n)." I said. "Why it's nice to meet you (y/n)-chan." Eli said. Then the next thing I know I get groped by two hands and I screamed holding my (size) breasts. "What was that for." I screamed. Then my (e/c) eyes meet some emerald eyes and purple hair. "Who is she elicchi?" The girl with purple hair asks. "She's new here nozomi." Eli said knowing that the girls name is nozomi. "Hi my name is (y/n)." I said. Now I that I knew these two I was sort of relieved but Eli looked so familiar like I have seen her before.

Timeskip

Eli pov
"It seems that (y/n)chan has been staring at you for a while since this morning." Nozomi smirked. "Be quiet nozomi." I said. "But I don't know  nozomi when I ever stared into those (e/c) eyes of hers she reminds me of this young wolf pup I met when I was a child." I said. "Wolf pup." Nozomi said. "This was when before I met you and the rest of muse I was just a little girl and then out of nowhere a young wolf pup came out of the forest and ran up to me." I said. "Who knows elicchi she might be the one, I know why don't you ask her to come to our practices and watch." Nozomi said. After that conversation with nozomi I went to find (y/n).

Your pov
I was walking down the hallway of the school until someone accidentally dropped water on my head. 'Well great this did have to happen to me' I said to myself. I place my hands on top of my head feeling those (h/c) wolf ears I had and I felt the tail too. 'Well great this had to happen.' I thought. "Are you okay." One of the girls said. "I'm fine." I said. "My name is honoka , this umi and kotori." She introduced me to her friends. "My names (y/n)." I said. "(Y/n)-chan, what are those?" Kotori pointed to my wolf ears. "Promise you won't tell anyone." I said they nodded. "I am a pure wolf but I was taken away to laboratory and they gave this weird chemical that can turn me from wolf to human if I get soaked by water or see the moon I would either have my wolf ears and tail come out or turn into a full wolf." I said. "Sounds scary." Honoka said. "Also I was looking for a girl with blonde hair that I saw back when I was a young wolf pup." I added. "Hey (y/n)." I heard Eli's voice. "Yeah Eli." I said. "Would you like to come to our practices after school today." She said. "Sure I would love to." I said then I felt those ice blue eyes stare into my (e/c) eyes. Not knowing what will happen.

(After school)

Your pov
I met up with Eli and the others at the roof letting me watch their practices. "Alright you guys let's get practice started." Umi said. "Yeah." All said. They were doing stretches and working on their dancing. They took a short break and I gave them some water bottles and towels. After their practice I saw that it was nearly moonlight. 'I can't let them see me as a wolf.' I said to myself. "Sorry guys it's getting late I have to leave." I said. "But before you leave a very important person has to tell you something." Nozomi said. "Important person." I said. I see Eli walk up to me in seeing that she had a look on her face which concerned me. "Are you okay Eli." I asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Her face started to get a little red. I looked into the moon realizing it was full. "Sorry Eli I have to g-" I was cut of by Eli her lips pursing mine. "I remember who you are." She said. My wolf ears started to pop out and my tail. "Even though you are a werewolf I will always love you for who you are." She said hugging me in a warm embrace.