Umi x fragile! Reader

Requested from dterrible18

~~~~: means changing the pov 

I tried my best 

Enjoy

It has been a few days ever since you came to otonokizaka high. You were a fragile person who would get there feelings hurt and you wouldn't want to see others fight. During your first day barely anyone talked to you but that changed until you met her Sonoda Umi. She was always be nice to you even though you don't ask much from her. She was like a very caring friend along with honoka and kotori they have been nice to you unlike your so called 'friends' back in (School name) high. It just felt like they came at you with open arms until. 

You were in the art club room alone with Reina the president of the club. Reina saw your drawings and thought you were an amazing artist and she asked you to join the club which you accepted. "Hey reina." You said. "What is it (name)." She said. "Do you think I have a chance of dating Umi." You said. "Well you do have a shot but you have to get it quick before someone steals her." She said. "What do you mean?" You said. "I mean if someone confess to Umi before you do." She said.  "What should I do?" I said about to tear up. "Calm down (name) I bet you can get Umi." She smiles. "But how should I convey my feelings to her?" You said. "Express through either poetry or in a drawing like you always have." She said. "Thanks reina." You said. "No problem (name)." Reina said. "Well I better get going see ya tommorrow and good luck." She said. "Alright." You said. You opened your sketch book and tried to find an idea on how to convey your feelings to Umi.  Then it came to you then you sketched out a blue rose and wrote a note on the back of the drawing. 

~~~~~

Me and Muse were practicing for our next live in a few days. It was serious business since we were in the final preliminaries. We practiced until our bodies gave up. "Alright girls take a break." Eli said. "Man I'm so tired." Honoka said. "Well you should have stretched more." I said. "Yeah she right you know." Eli said. "Ahh you two are no fun." Honoka complained. "Well well looks like the cards are telling me something." Nozomi said. "What do you mean nozomi?" I said. "You are gonna have two confessors after practice." Nozomi said. "What!!" I said. "Yep but Umi you are gonna have to turn down one of them." Nozomi said. I gulped seeing what will happen to me when practice is done. 

~~~~~~

You finished your drawing which was a blue rose very detailed and looking very delicate. You fold your drawing into a blue envelope and praying that Umi would accept your feelings. You walk down the hallway with the letter in your hands. You were almost at where Umi was but it was too late you saw a girl with black hair and blue eyes about to confess her love to Umi but something was a bit off the girl with black hair ran off crying. I see Umi walk towards me so I hid the letter behind my back. "Hey (name)." Umi said. "H-hey Umi." You said shyly. "What's wrong." She said with a worried look. "It's nothing it's just." You said. "It's just what." Umi said. "I saw you reject that girls feelings back there." You said. "I know there is someone else I love though." Umi said. "Yeah there is someone I love too." You said. "Let's say our crushes at the same time." You said. One two three. "Umi, (Name)." You both said at the same time. "Wait Umi you like me." You said dumbfounded.  "Yes, I do from your (h/c) locks to your (e/c) eyes everything about you makes me like you but you wouldn't accept my feelings tho-." You cut off Umi by kiss her on the lips gentle and soft. You pulled away telling her "I accept your feelings Umi Sonoda and their's one thing I would ask will you be my girlfriend." You said. "Yes I will." Umi said with tears in her eyes and hugging you. "Well there is something I want to give you." You said then you take out the blue envelope and gave it to Umi. She opened the letter and looked amazed at what you gave her. "A blue rose." Umi said. "Ahh (Name) its beautiful." Umi said. "Not as beautiful as you." You said then seeing Umi blush covering her face with the crook of your neck. "Well Umi shall we head home." You said offering a hand to her. "Sure." She said wrapping her hand around yours. Seeing you two love birds walk alone hand in hand.