Honoka x singer! Reader

Request from: dterrible18

Enjoy

2nd person pov  

You walked down the hallway of otonokizaki high with a hand full of music sheets in your hands thinking of a song what to sing. You kept walking down the hallway until your ginger head junior/crush bumped into you. "Sorry (y/n)-chan." Honoka said offering a hand to you. "Thanks." You said. "Are you thinking of a song." Honoka  looked through the music sheets. "Yes I am so I was going to ask Umi-chan for help." You said. You both walked your separate ways going to Umi for help. 

"What am I going to do Umi, Kotori." You said. "Calm down (y/n)chan." Kotori said. "I want to write a song for honoka but I don't know where to start." You said. "Well you've been friends with me,kotori, and honoka for quite a while." Umi said. "Well I can't ask for your guys help since you two are busy." You said. "Umi with the archery club and Kotori making the outfits for muses live shows." You said. "Well that is true but still we can help you keep this a secret from honoka-chan." Kotori said. "Well I'll just head to the music room to think of some songs and try to write lyrics." You said. You walked out the classroom heading to the music room. When you got there you saw the red headed sophomore maki nishikino playing the piano. You quietly took a seat and started thinking of lyrics or even a song to sing to honoka. "(Y/n), what are you doing here." Maki said. "Hey maki I'm just trying to think of lyrics or a song to sing to honoka." You said. "Ohh I see." Maki said. "Maki, what would you do if you can't think of writing lyrics or even sing a song." You said. "I just play a little on the piano to clear my thoughts." She said. Maki got up from her seat and headed for the door. "Well you should try playing the piano a bit." Maki said before getting out of the music room. You got up from your seat and walked to the piano. You felt the piano keys speak to you in way it hasn't before since you last played the piano since ten. You sat down and placed your hands on the keys. 'Maki-chan was right.' You said to myself. You started playing with piano keys and writing on the music sheets. You were done and ready for tommorrow. While you were there you decided to play on of your favorite pieces.

I remember back then when I met you that

I had completely forgotten, when I was around 14

The awkwardness was only for a moment, I touched you again

Even though I was gone for a long time

Without repulsion

You accepted me

Without you there's nothing

After the dawn, two of us

We welcomed the morning together

Don't let go of my hand forever, I won't let go of you again either

Don't worry even if I leave

You'll do well on your own

I remember when I first met you

Before I knew it you grew up

Though we are putting an end to our relationship

Don't ever feel sorry to me

I will get to meet you again

no matter what form

Greet me happily then

Honoka pov 

I was walking to the school idol research clubroom until I heard the sound of a piano. I followed the sound that led to the music room. I looked into the room seeing that it was (y/n)chan. What saw me the most that she had tears in her eyes. It felt strange my heart beat was pounding when I was staring at her. Something in my body told me to go to her. I open the door seeing her. "(Y/n)chan." I said. She looked at me. "Honoka." She said. I walked toward her. "I heard the song." I said. She started tearing up. "Why are you crying." I asked. "It's just that song reminded me of something." She said. "And that song was for you." She added. I hugged her. "Honoka can I say something." Y/n said. "Sure anything (y/n)chan." I smiled. "I love you." She said. My eyes widened from what she said and I was trying to find what words to say. "So you take it as a rejection." (Y/n) said. She started walking out of the music room. "Wait." I said. She turned around and I pulled (y/n) into a kiss. "Does that answer your confession." I smiled. She hugged me and I put my forehead against hers. "Why don't you sing me another song (y/n)." I said. "Sure." (Y/n) said. She got back to the piano and sung another song to me. 'Best day ever'.