Kanan x shy reader

Request from KristinaHu7

You sat down in the classroom by yourself thinking that Kanan would like you back but you couldn't find the courage. Dia saw that something was wrong with you. "Anything wrong (y/n)." Dia asked. "Ehh it's nothing Dia-chan." You turned away turning from Dia. "Shiny~ there is something completely wrong with (y/n)chan." With Mari performing her cat like grin. "No there is nothing wrong with me." You said. "Then why is your face red." Mari smirked. "That's not the problem Mari." You turned. "Mari don't tease (y/n) like that." Dia scolded the chairwoman. Kanan walked into the room your face erupted with blush when Kanan walked into the room. Your heart started to race. "Something wrong (y/n) your heating up." Kanan putted her forehead against yours which made it worse for you her amethyst eyes staring into your (e/c) ones. "N-N-Nothing is wrong with me Kanan-cha." Then you fainted right in front of Dia, Kanan, and Mari.

XxX

"Oh my." Kanan looked at (y/n) she was out. "She out like a light." Mari said. "Well we should take here to the nurses office." Dia asked. "I'll take her." Kanan said. Kanan carried (y/n) out of the classroom bridal style to the nurses office. While Kanan was carrying (y/n) Kanan heard something she was unexpected of. "K-Kanan I love you." (Y/n) mumbled. Kanan was shocked knowing that the one who liked her liked her back. Kanan got to the nurses office and laid (y/n) on the bed waiting for her to wake up. 

XxX

You wake up staring at a white ceiling. You check your surroundings seeing a sleeping Kanan right next to you. "I see your awake." Kanan opened her eyes looking at you. "I love you too." She smiled. You were confused at what was going on right now. Kanan explained everything that happened with you passing out in the classroom then Kanan carrying you to the nurses office then her hearing you saying I love you to her while you were knocked out. "Why don't you give me a hug." Kanan stretched her arms out but you thought of a better idea. You pulled Kanan into a soft kiss then pulled away for air. You saw Mari with the others at the door peeking on you and Kanan. "My we got an audience." You said. You pulled Kanan in for a second kiss but you made it a little rough a battle of dominance between you and Kanan knowing that you won exploring kanan's wet cavern. Seeing the others with blush on their faces with Riko passed out  you walked to the door and closed it ignoring the others while you got back to the bed you saw Kanan asleep you couldn't help but sleep next to the blue haired beauty. You went to the other side of the bed and fell asleep with her arms wrapped around yours.