Umi x romantic!reader

Request from: -MakixNico

Hope you enjoy

You were born in a family of actors and actresses who specialized in romantic movies. Your father has told you at a young age that you can be romantic just like him and your mother. It was the morning and you asked your father how to get someone to like you then he said. "(Y/n) the only way to get a person to like you is either be yourself or use the talent you have." He said. "Are you sure that is the only way to do it." You asked. "Come on it worked on your mother before isn't that right." He said. "But that doesn't matter you can follow your fathers ways or you can find your on way to win her over." He said. "Your right." You said. "Well I'm heading off." You said closing the door behind you. 

You thought to yourself while walking to school seeing what would make Umi fall in love with you since you did have had a crush on her since you guys met since childhood. "Hey (y/n)." You heard honoka with kotori and your crush the archer. "Morning you guys." You said. Kotori and Honoka knew that you had a crush on Umi but they didn't tell her since your secret was safe with them. The four of you walked to school together meeting with the first years and third years. "Morning everyone." You said. "Morning (y/n)icchi." Nozomi said. Also the other members of Muse did know about your crush towards Umi. The ten of your walk into the school building and putted your stuff into your respective classrooms and started with your guys classes. 

(Timeskip) 

You just finish 2nd period which was (fav. Subject) and it was just lunch. You took a stroll down the hall walking down to the school idol research clubroom but before you went to the club room you ask your friend (f/n) who was in the flower arrangement club to ask her if she can make an arrangement for you but she said you have to treat her to anything which you agree  to her terms. Before the you  left the flower arrangement club room you grabbed a white and blue Anemone flower with you to bring to your crush the archer. 

(Timeskip) 

It was after school and it was muses time to practice at the roof. This was a good time to put that  flower arrangement that (f/n) made for you to give to Umi which you laid the arrangement where umi's desk was and you wrote a little a special note for her to expect when she comes from her practice. 

(Meanwhile at the rooftop) 

"Come on you guys we are almost done." Eli said. "One..two..three..four..five..six." Umi said while clapping to the rhythm to see if the members are dancing at the right pace. "Come on honoka your slowing down." Umi said. "Right." "Rin stay with the pace." "Right nya." After a few dance steps everyone nearly passed out with the heavy practicing nearly honoka, Hanayo, kotori, and Nico collapsed on the floor. "Well that's it for today good job everyone." Umi said. Right after everyone went down stairs to change into their school uniforms and get their things from their classroom. Umi was walking with Honoka and Kotori back to their classroom when they got their Umi was the first one in the classroom seeing a flower arrangement mixed with several blue flowers and an envelope on her desk she opens the envelope which reveals a poem and a message at the bottom. 

Dear Umi 

Have I told you yet 

How much you mean to me 

Have I told you yet 

About all the happiness you bring !

Have I told you yet 

That you mean the world to me! 

Just in case I haven't 

I want you to know that 

You're the best thing 

That ever happened to me!

Meet me near the cherry blossom tree near the school entrance for a surprise 

                                                                                                                                                      Sincerely, (Y/n) 

Umi was in tears seeing that her childhood friend was in love with her. "Umi-chan are you okay." Kotori said comforting the long blue haired beauty. "*sniff I'm fine kotori it's just that I'm very happy right now." Umi said then running with her bag to the cherry blossom tree near the school entrance. When she got there she saw the person who confessed to her her (h/l) (h/c) hair waving in the wind with her (e/c) staring at the long blue haired beauty with a bouquet blue flowers in her hands. "Did you read the letter." (Y/n) said. "Yes I had and I love you too." Umi said hugging (y/n). You hugged Umi back with her face burying into your chest. "It's just as it as." You said. You gave the bouquet of flowers to Umi and she thanked you but their was one thing you haven't done yet. You slowly leaned in and kissed Umi on the lips and you pulled away you put your forehead against hers loving each other's company and leaving the school  to go home together with both of  your hands held together.