Kotori x male reader

Request from Makirochin

(A/n) This one-shot will be based off a song By Taeyang- Wedding dress.

P.s. f/n means friends name

I know we're done and now it's of my concern, but how...

Can two be wildin' out from only weeks in going out

Just makes me feel that what we had was real

Could it be, or is it too late?

(Oh, oh baby)

Baby, listen to your heart, won't let you down

Cause you should be my lady

Now that we're apart love will show how

Life carries on...

You get yourself ready for kotori and
(f/n)'s wedding at Saint (name's) church. You look at yourself in the mirror before you left out. You walk down the street with the music sheets of lyrics for the piano in your hand. While you were walking to the church you remember the times you and kotori had before this happened. You arrived at the church seeing the rest of Muse and some of
(f/n)'s friends were there. You walked up the stairs of the church seeing (f/n). You greeted him and then went to see kotori who was in her wedding dress she walked to you greeted you and you greeted back then (f/n) walk beside kotori. You saw that (f/n) and kotori were happy with each other you felt happy for them but deep down you were sad not wanting to show your emotions to them.

You were sitting down near the piano seeing kotori walk down the aisle with her father while her her mother, Muse, and some of (f/n)'s friends were sitting in the pews of the church while you saw
(f/n) was at the altar. Kotori's father goes to his seat and (f/n) and kotori were linking arms and you see kotori nod to you into playing the piano. You started playing and singing the lyrics looking at the couple and you imagined you were standing on the altar with your hands in your pocket and kotori was behind you and you two held both your hands and kissed back in reality you see the now married couple walking down the aisle seeing flowers being thrown over them. You look at the couple seeing them be congratulated by there friends and parents while you look at them seeing hurt in your (e/c) eyes.

(At a night club few days before the wedding)

You walk to kotori who was talking with some of her friends. You take her to private place from the club. When you got there you were about to pull a diamond ring until (f/n) came to you two then you regained your composure not looking and then you saw him pull a diamond encrusted ring and slip it into kotori's fingers.

(Back at the church)

You look back at the couple one last time at a distance then you pulled out the ring you were gonna give to kotori that night but you dropped the ring and walked away.