Cheater!nozomi x heartbroken!reader

Request KristinaHu7

Your pov

I walked towards the student council room to see my girlfriend nozomi toujo. "Hey nozomi there is a club that wants to be formed and I was wondering if..you..can..hand..this..to e-l-i." My heart was about to explode seeing my girlfriend cheat on me with Nico. "(Y/n)icchi I can explai-.""No I'm done with you nozomi I don't want to see you ever again." I ran out of the student council room with tears down my face running away.

Nozomi pov

"I don't want to see you ever again." Those words were stuck into my mind when (y/n)icchi said that to me. I tried to go after but she was already gone. "You don't need her anymore nozomi you got me." Nico said. "Quiet Nico this doesn't concern of you." I said to her. "Ahh come on nozomi." She reached her arm but I swatted it away. 'Why did this have to happen.' I thought to myself. 'why'. I felt tears coming down my face. I picked up the document she was going to give to me to hand over to Eli. I walked towards the window thinking of what I have done. 'Maybe the cards were right I have made a grim mistake.' I said looking down.

Your pov

I ran towards the roof opening the door seeing the first years and second years. "(Y/n) what's wrong." Umi looked concerned seeing the tears coming down my face. Kotori hugged me trying to make me feel better. "Would you like to explain why you are like this." Hanayo said. I slowly nodded and told them the whole story. "Nozomi cheated on you." Maki said while twirling her hair. "Yeah she did and even on you too." I looked at her with my gloomy (e/c) eyes. "What do you mean?" Maki said. "I even saw Nico in there too." "You what." Maki looked at me with her amethyst eyes. "I was dropping off an application that a new club wanted to start here and when I opened the door I saw nozomi making out with Nico." I said and I saw maki holding her fist. "Why did she betray me?" Maki had tears coming out of her eyes. "It's alright Maki." I hugged her and she started to cry on my shoulder. "It's alright." I said comforting maki.

Eli pov

While I walked up to the roof I heard some crying. I opened the door seeing (y/n) with the first and second years. "What happened." I asked Umi. "Nozomi cheated on (y/n) along with Nico cheating on maki." Umi said. "Ahh I see." I said seeing my friend and underclassman cry. "Come here you two." I spread my arms out embracing them. Seeing them cry like this I couldn't just stand there. I let go of them. "Thanks Eli." (Y/n) said wiping her tears off.  "It's no problem." I said. I left them seeing both (y/n) and maki back to normal.

Your pov

"Well what are you going to do now." Honoka asked. "Well since nozomi cheated on me I might as well move on." I said. "I might even leave the school and maybe not come back." I said looking down. "Why would you do that?" Umi asked. "If I come back here nozomi would try to make me come back together with her." I said. "Are you sure you wanted to do something like this." Hanayo said. I nodded. "I am sure of it." I said. "When are you going to leave?". Kotori said. "Maybe in two days." I said. "I'm just gonna make these last few days before I leave." I smiled at them and walked towards the door. "Well I'll see you guys." I closed the door and walked down the stairs seeing nozomi in front of me. "(Y/n)icchi I want to explain." Nozomi said but I just walked past her. She grabbed my wrist. "Why are you acting like this towards me." She said. "You know why it's what you did in the student council room." I said letting go of her grasp. "Anyways this will be the last time you will see me." I said. "What do you mean." She said. "I'm leaving the school to never see you again." I said giving her a cold glare. "Please don't leave I'm sorry." She had tears about to fall from her face. "I'm sorry nozomi what you did I to me couldn't even connect the shards of my heart anymore." I walked away from her heading home.

(The next day)

I started avoiding nozomi every time I saw her or when she tried to talk to me I just gave her an emotionless attitude to her. When it was time for me to leave to uchiura I got up from my seat seeing Eli walk towards me. "Are you sure you want to do this." Eli asked. "I'm sure of it I'm leaving today." I said. "Today." Eli look at me wide eyed. "Well I'm going to say this all of us will miss you." Eli said. "I know I'll miss you guys too." I said. "It's alright to let it out." I could tell she had tears in her eyes then Eli hugged me. "Well I should go." I said letting go of the embrace. Eli nodded.

(timeskip)

I got home getting my belongings ready to head to uchiura. I walked towards the train station waiting for my ride to Numazu city. "(Y/n)." I heard a familiar voice. I turned seeing it was maki. "Maki what are you doing here." I said looking to her. "It wasn't like I was here for you." She looked away. "I'm just happy that you are here." I patted her head. "(Y/n) there is something I want to tell you." I looked at her. "I Lo-." She was cut off by the announcer. "The train for numazu city is here." The announcer repeated. "Well Maki-chan I get this is goodbye." As I got on the train.

Maki pov

I saw (y/n) leaving on the train. 'You idiot why did you have to leave I wanted to say was that I love you' i quietly said to myself and then finally walked home.

(Timeskip)

Your pov

I finally arrived to uchiura and getting off the train. "(Y/n)." I heard a familiar voice. "Riko." I said. "Why are you here in uchiura." I left otonokizaka because of a break up I had with a girl in Tokyo." I said looking down trying not to cry. Then Riko hugged me. "It's alright (y/n)." She said. She then suddenly kissed me on the cheek I could feel the heat to my face rise. "Ever since I left otonokizaka and went to uranhoshi I developed a crush on you ever since I left but I wouldn't think its right for be dating a third yea-." I cut her off by kissing her lips making it soft and sweet. I pulled away telling her. "Riko it doesn't matter if I'm a third year or you being a second year all that matters is that I have you and you have me." I put my forehead against hers. I kissed her on the cheek. "Now come on Riko let's go." I said reaching out my hand and intertwining it with hers about to start my new life.