Plot Twist.

Rakim's P.O.V

After roaming almost every store possible we decided to call it a day as we headed back to my black range rover. We had plenty of bags each that if I hadn't unlocked the boot, in any moment we would've collapsed.

After I loaded the boot with our shopping it was finally time to head back home. As I got into my driver's seat I grabbed one of my versace boxes from underneath my seat.

This wasn't even a planned gift I just felt as though it was more than necessary, considering all that we were about to go through. Fvcking with me was dangerous and Rihanna had no clue, but she was yet to find out.

"What's that?" She questioned as she eyed the box then looked at me confusingly.

"It's a little something special. From me to you." I said as I handed her the box.

Her eyes lit up and she took the box in her hands but frowned a bit. "It's so damn light, what is in here anyways.." She mumbled as she finally took off the box top.

"Yo, what the fvck." She yelled as her eyes remained on the gun. It was a 20K plated gold versace gun, one of my favourites but I was handing it over.

"You got me fvcked up I can't take this, hell nah." She replied as she quickly put the lid back on and handed me back the box.

A few weeks from now she'd be thanking me for this package, but she ain't know that yet.

"Take it. I want you to be able to protect yourself, you'll need it more than you'll ever know." I sternly replied as I put the box back on her lap and started the engine.

I reversed the car out of the parking lot and began driving until I felt her cold glare on me.

"So this is what this is all about, huh? You think you can just give me a gun and we can go around killing people?" Oh she was mad, real mad. But it turned me on so damn much.

I chuckled lowly as I looked over at her then back at the road. "Yeah, pretty much."

She grabbed the gun into her petite hand and began examining it. "Damn, this shit real gold?"

"You already know it is, shawty." I replied as I kept my eyes on the road, trying my best not to become distracted by her presence.

She remained silent for a few moments as I kept driving. A couple of minutes passed and I sighed out of fatigue. "Man today was a busy da-"

My speech was cut off as I felt the tip of the gun aimed at the side of my head. "Pull over, now." I turned to look at Rihanna but the corner of my eye, to which she pushed my head back with the gun. She held the same expression she had when she confronted me about Jaxon.

"Man, cut the bullshit." I said as I continued to drive.

"You think this is some kind of joke, you deadass think I'm kidding?! I could shoot you right now and not give a shit, let's not forget I killed my own fiancee for fucksake." With that, she placed her index finger on the trigger and I instantly pulled over.

My first thought was that she was fvcking with me. She had to be. But maybe she was crazier than I'd thought. I mean we're talking about someone who fled their own country after murdering someone they dearly loved.

My heart was racing and many thoughts were corsing through my mind, could this be what she called revenge for what I did to Jaxon? As much as I was trembling in the inside I remained relaxed and non chalant on the outside.

"Put your fucking hands up in the air." I did as I was told and remained quiet, not wanting to worsen my situation.

"This one's for what you did to Jaxon." She slowly said and I closed my eyes.

She wasn't kidding. This was no joke she had to have planned to do this sooner or later.