e i g h t

A/N

_______________________________________________________________________________

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! (January 5th 2014) SNOW/ICE AND I AM SO HAPPY!

i AM GOING TO READ FANFIC'S ALL DAY AND WRITE MY OWN! HOLLER!

But anyway, I love that so many of you like this. Like I always get comments saying,

'UPDATE! I'M ADDICTED!'

OR

'PLEASE UPDATE! This is amazing!' Or things complementing my writing and i love you guys for that. Supporting me!

And there will be some change in P.O.V! 

But lets get to it!

_____________________________________________________________________________

We made our way to the hotel entrance. Tristan sighed and opened the door. 

"See you soon.. Sky.." I heard that familiar brony, Irish accent again. I could feel my cheeks grow a bright red. I looked back at the man, and quickly drew my attention back to the crowd.

Once we made it through, I broke.

“We need to talk to Harry about everything. He is the only one that seems to have answers. I am sick of not knowing why he must protect me and why this freaky large leprechaun is creeping.” I huffed. Tristan was almost taken aback by my abrupt outrage.

The rampage that just erupted from me caused me to go a bright red. 

“A-are you alright Sky?” Tristan stuttered. I raked my finger through my golden locks, stammering my feet. 

I sighed and my hand rested on the back of my neck. “Fine. Let’s just get out of here.” Tristan sighed. I reached my phone out of my pocket to text Harry, but we were mobbed.

“What is your name?!” An older gentleman asked, whilst flashing a camera in my face.

“How do you know Harry?!” Another questioned.

From all of the flashes my eyesight was becoming spotted and blurred. I stumbled back into someone. I glance up, Tristan.

He yanked on my wrist and pulled me back from the crowd into the hotel. We got on the lift and I rubbed my eyes.

“Gosh, how could the boys stand that?” I sighed and a tear slipped down my cheek. “They were asking so many questions and flashing cameras in my face. I feel both deaf and blind.”

Tristan chuckled. “Well yanno. A pretty ‘fan’ in One Direction’s hotel room makes quite a scandal.”

“A ridiculously stupid one.” I muttered and rolled my eyes at the ding! of the elevator. We stepped out and found the boys’ room, again.

I hesitantly knocked and Niall greeted, mouth stuffed. “Couldn’t stay away could you?”

A chuckle escaped my lips. “Hey Niall. Mind if we re-join the party?”

He shook his head. “Not at all. The more, the merrier.”

Niall stepped aside as we waltzed in and the boys eyes rested on us.

“Back so soon?” Louis asked, popcorn falling from his hand.

Tristan nodded. “I’ve always wanted to have girls chasing me and paparazzi, but that out there was ridiculous.”