e i g h t e e n

My eyes looked up and met those of a piercing blue. I opened my mouth ready to take my anger out on him, but I immediately closed it. 

"Sorry." He mumbled, looked down at me. His ocean blue eyes were soft. I calmed down, not wanting the wrath of the situation take over me. 

"Oh, no worries." I shook it off. His cheeks reddened, and so did mine. His dark hair was swept across his forehead perfectly, his smile nice and comforting. 

"I'm Brian." He extended his hand, his smile reaching his eyes.

"Sky." I smile, immediately forgetting about everything has happened. I take his hand and he shakes it firmly, holding for a moment. 

"That's a nice name." His voice was thick, and it sounded like it was full of sleep. 

"Thank you, Brian" I like the way his name rolls off my tongue. We stood there in silence for a second, taking in each others presence. 

"Well I gotta get going, see you around?" He looks down at me, scratching the back of his neck. 

"Yeah, definitely." I smile, truly wanting to see him again. 

He finally waved goodbye, walking passed me. The smell of nicotine and strong coffee filling my nose again. 

The smile on my face was still there, and the thoughts of today aren't. 

I continue to walk down the moonlit sidewalk. Thinking about my eventful night. 

My thoughts are pushed to the side when I hear someone loudly arguing. 

"What the hell? Why did you say something? She didn't need to know that!" The voice hollered into the phone, I could hear the other voice roar through the mic. I look up to see familiar eyes, and a tall frame. 

Liam.

A/N

Sorry I took so long for an update. I have been soooo busy. 

I have had covers (still working on) to make. 

Cheer tryouts and conditioning

and I went to D.C. for about a week. So yeah! 

But i'm back, and  I am ready to continue, and give you guys some new stuff! 

Please don't forget to to comment and vote! That really encourages me to update more! 

Thanks to everyone that has stuck around! It means so much. I love you guyyyysss.