f i f t e e n

"Liam." Harry's voice grew faint at the name that rolled over his tongue. "It was all Liam." He faded out, looking down. My eyes widened. Liam?

"What do you mean Liam?" I leaned forward, trying to get his attention again. He looked up, our gazes meeting.

"I mean, Liam is the reason. I got into some stuff with him, and-" I quickly cut him off.

"What kind of stuff Harry?" I nearly spat the words out. A heavy sigh escaped his lips. Closing his eyes before speaking.

"Bad things Sky." He snapped, taking me aback. His eyes softened after he realized what he did. "I'm sorry." He huffed, looking up me. I nodded.

"Please just come out with it Harry. I have waited so long for the truth to-" He cut me off. His voice was bitter.

"Cocaine." He hissed. I could see in his eyes, that he regret saying that.

"Co-cocaine?" I stuttered, questioning Harry. My eyes widened, and my heart suddenly dropped. Cocaine is the reason for all of this?

"Harry please explain to me how you and Liam were involved in COCAINE." I put infasis on the last word, still trying to comprehend it all.

A sigh erupted from Harry.

"Well, a few weeks before we broke up, I got in some bad sh- stuff. Bad stuff. That being cocaine. Liam was the one that got me hooked. We met, he said he could make life better for me." He stopped. I swallowed the lump in my throat, and let out the breathe that I seemed to be hold forever. 

He began again. "So he told me how he had connections, and so I just went with it. He got the stuff, he didn't say who, and so that's what we did. We would get high together. Until..' He trailed. Looking down at his hands.

"Until what?" I was impatient at this point. 

'Until who ever he was getting it from was angry I was'nt paying. So obviously Liam new about you, and told the guy, and he was after you. So I had to leave you so he wouldn't hurt you." His eyes were starting to water. 

I looked down, astonished about this new information. Everything is coming together now. The guy in the van. He had to do with everything. 

"So this," I motioned to his bruises. "What's this all about? How did this happen?"

"Liam. Liam must have told someone about me, and how I was the one to put him in the hospital and they came back for me." Harry winced. 

I was angry. I was furious. I was beyond pissed. I quickly shot up from the bed, and turned out my heels toward the door. 

"What are you going to do Sky?" Harry said, with concerning eyes.

I ignored his question and continued out of the room. 

I walked straight up to Liam, who was pretending nothing had just happened. 

I slapped him across the face. My hand stung, Liam grabbed his jaw. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I growled through gritted teeth. 

"What are you going on about Sky!?" Liam shouted, enraged. I narrowed my eyes.

"You know exactly what I'm going on about." I mimicked.

"No, I don't." He rubbed his jaw again, as if the pain was unbearable. 

"You having someone do this Harry and you lying to me." I looked up at him, sticking a finger in his chest. 

His eyes went wide. But that quickly changed into anger. 

"What did he tell you?" He clenched his teeth. 

"That doesn't exactly matter right now, what matters is your a sick human being." If it was possible, my ears would have steam coming out of them. He closed his eyes before speaking up.

"I had a very good reason Sky. Maybe if you took a minute to listen to what I have to say, you would know everything."He spat. Liam stepped closer, towering over me.

"I don't think I want to Liam. I heard enough. And from what I've heard, you lied to me. You betrayed me. You played with my mind to think you were this innocent guy always being the victim. But I am done being played with." My voice was calmer. My eyes were narrowed.

Liam stood up straight and left. 

"Good." I mumbled under my breathe, but I think someone heard. 

"Wow." Louis chirped. 

"I have never seen you get like this Sky." Tristan croaked, stepping closer to me. 

"Neither have I." 

--

A/N 

sorry it's short..

please let me know what you think. and please 

LEAVE A COMMENT! 

it really helps me out! 

and I am so close to 2k reads! thank you guys so much! 

And the next update should be sooner! 

So stay tuned(: