s e v e n t e e n

Tristan looked down at his feet, a small drop of wetness falling to the floor. My heart dropped into my stomach, my face heating up. 

"Harry what are you talking about? Tristan what is he talking about?" I spoke up after being quiet for a while, my eyes trading glances and dancing between Harry and Tristan. A gasp escaped from Tristan. His eyes red, and filled with hurt. He must have done something awful. 

"I. Sky, I'm sorry." Tristan croaked, reaching out to me. 

"Just tell me!" I screamed, shocking everyone else in the room. Tristan and Harry released a loud sigh. 

"Fine. J-just sit." He motioned for me to sit on the brown couch. I did, dipping in the couch. 

"Now tell me.' My voice calmer than expected. 

"Okay," Tristan began, his voice weak and hesitant. "I'm not everything you think I am. I lied to you, and I regret that. 

"Stop stalling and just come out with it already." My voice was stern, and ready for his reply. 

"I am not gay. I was the one selling the drugs. The cocaine. Then Liam brought Harry to me to get some and then he talked about you, and so I knew I had to have you. So I told him to break it off or I was going to try to steal you by giving Harry a bad rep. I was stupid. But Sky, I loved you. I still love you." Tristan's voice broke off, cold. My heart stopped and a heat began to form behind my eyes. 

The tears fell and so did my head. I was confused and at the moment, not wanting to be bothered by anyone else. I was hurt to much for one day. 

"I'm done. I think I need to go." The last tear the saw fell down my cheek, cold and salty. I stormed out the same door that Liam did. 

The familiar slamming of the door rang through my ears. My vision began to blur as I approached the same flat that I had been constantly traveling through and between. 

The ding made me straighten, and wipe my tears. Thankfully it was empty. I quickly poked the lobby button, it lit up. 

I finally made it to the lobby, and ignoring everything in my way. I opened the door and the darkness of the night engulfed me. The full moon's light leading a path down the narrow sidewalk. My thoughts raced and that's all I was left with,along with the silence of the street. 

My phone buzzed in my back pocket constantly, but I blatantly ignored it. 

My eyebrows furrowed and my eyes narrowed. I was no longer filled with remorse and sadness, I was filled with anger. 

All I could see was red, causing me to bump into a tall, muscular frame, smelling of coffee and cigarette smoke.

--A/N

So sorry for the long wait on the update! I feel really bad. Please, forgive me!

I am going to try to update more frequently, but I need motivation. so....

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT LETTING ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND PLEASE VOTE!

IT really helps me to update quicker, and helps me as a writer!

Thanks again for all the supporters and followers. You guys are awesome!

And please, feel free to drop a message in my inbox! I love talking to you guys!

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!