n i n e

A/N

-Here is the rest. 

Again, no one is really giving any feedback anymore, like you guys are getting really bored with this. Well the rest, may be what your looking for.!-

•• Recap of part one ••

"When are you going to tell me?" I questioned. I could see Harry's silhouette turn to look at me. 

"Tell you what?" Harry's voice trailed into realization, but waited for my reply anyhow.

"The truth Harry.. The truth." I trailed. My eyes started watering. Harry must have heard my small sobs, he reached is arm over my shoulders. He sighed.

"There is a lot of the truth." He trailed. 

"Harry, please just tell me." I pursed my lips into a thin line. 

He huffed, then began.

••

I swallowed the lump in my throat, afraid of his words.

"I loved you and I need to keep you safe, there was so much at stake. And Sky?" He pleaded.

"Yes, Harry." I searched for his eyes again, but the darkness was engulfing us.

"I still love you." He trailed. I could feel his breathing getting closer and closer, until his lips brushed mine. He hummed, as if asking for permission. I hummed back a yes. His plump pink lips crashed into mine. Our lips were moving in unison, until we were interrupted.

Liam came barging through the door.

"Are you guys gonna come eat because-" Liam's eyes found us, once the light from the rest of the hotel room consumed us. I gasped.

"Oh, guess I was interrupting something." Liam trailed slamming the door. 

I slumped. 

"We, we should probably get out there." I huffed, making my way to the door. Arms raveled round my waist and I twisted around, facing Harry with a smirk.

“Why must all of the good things end?” He whispered and moved forward. Our lips reconnected with a harsh force and I could feel my knees giving out.

Dark spots started to appear before my eyes and then darkness.

Harry’s P.O.V.

“Harry?! What the hell did you do?” Liam charged towards my bedroom. He must’ve heard the BANG!

I just looked down at Sky, unconscious in my arms. This hadn’t gone the way I intended. I may have shoved her too hard into the wall.  Just a simple seduction move gone wrong. My eyes started to water. 

Liam towered over me. “Bro, did you knock her out?”

I stammered. “No, no! I didn’t mean to! I was just trying to be sexy, bro.”

“Well, stop trying. You’re just a danger to girls everywhere.” He sighed and his eyes drooped down to Sky.

Why does he look at her like that? Like a childish boy staring at a chocolate chip cookie, eyes full of excitement and need.

“Stop that!” I gritted.

“What?” He sighed, throwing his hands up. “I didn’t knock out Sky.”

I bit the inside of my cheek and smiled. “HA. Well yanno, maybe if you weren’t ogling at her I wouldn’t have to resist the urge to just punch you.”

“My goat chin?” He gaped. 

“Yeah. Now just walk away, Payne. This isn’t your argument.” I looked back at Sky and sighed.

“Obviously it is, Styles. You have a problem with the way I look at Sky. I look at her the way I look at anyone else.” He placed his hands on his hips. Louis is really rubbing off on him. 

I shook my head. “Leave it. She is mine. I’ve made that clear. End of discussion.”

I knew by the look on his face he stopped himself from going any further, he clenched his fists and quickly stormed away. Giving me a smirk of satisfaction.

Alone with Sky at last. I’ve yearned so long to hold her in my arms.

“Liam?” I heard her gasp in her sleep. Her eyes began to flutter open.

"Sky!? Are you alright? I'm so sorry!" I brought her closer to my chest, kissing her on the head. She gulped.

"Uh Harry? What happened?" She pleaded. I released her from the embrace.

"You passed out." My voice grew faint. Her eyes fluttered with confusion. She opened her mouth as if about to speak, but i spoke up before she could. 

“Uh, you said Liam.. What was that about?” I said innocently, reaching for my neck awkwardly.

Judging by her facial expression and the thought growing larger in her eyes, she really had no idea about what she was saying.

She shook her head. “Uhm, yeah. Sorry I don’t know why I’d be talking about him.”

The thought was growing smaller now as she stared into my eyes. Then her nose began to twitch, sniffing the air.

“Pizza?” She breathed out in a sigh and sprinted into the hall.

Still loves her food so that hasn’t changed. But her feelings sure did..

I brushed off my pants and left down the hall, passing Liam’s room where the sound of glass breaking is erupting.

I smirked because he is just being plain ridiculous. Him and Sky? What a joke! She isn’t into him at all. I have her wrapped around my finger.

I think.

“Mmm, smells great!” I sigh and opened the lid. Pepperoni.

I picked up a slice and bit into it. Cheese and pepperoni melted into my mouth, the taste beginning to make me drool.

A rumble of the walls made me shudder and lose the magical amazingness of the pizza I was consuming.

“Was that Liam?!” Louis asks bewildered.

Zayn nodded. “Yeah. Completely pissed off, he is. Must’ve been something really bugging him.” I looked down at the pizza, seeing the grease and loads of cheese. I put the slice of goodness down.

I made my way for Liam's room, earning looks from the rest of the boys, as if questioning if I knew something was up, and of course, I did. But I wasn't sure if I was going to regret this..

A/N

-Sorry about the long wait, I have been so busy will filling requests of covers and trailers, being sick. 

Oh, and IF YOU STILL WANT A COVER OR TRAILER, THE REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!

And no one is really requesting a cover? Come on!

So, please leave feedback, and vote and all that jibber jabber. 

Love you all, and thank you so much for 100 votes, and over 600 reads! It means so much, I was not expecting it to get this big!

And dont for get to check out my new fanfic, 'Another World' and leave feedback on that!-