t h i r t e e n

A knock erupted at the door, causing Harry and I to split apart a bit. Everyone, the boys and Tristan, came barging through the door.

"Why'd ya leave?" Tristan questioned, I wasn't to sure who he was referring to. I looked down at my hands, and decided to answer for myself.

"I just needed to clear my mind for a bit." I huffed, still high on the kiss.

"Oh, okay." Tristan furrowed his eyebrows, like he thought I was lying. Silence overcame the room. It was'nt an awkward silence, it was a comfortable one. I eventually broke it.

'Uh, so, how is Liam doing. I felt bad for leaving him so abruptly." I questioned, looking to each boy for an answer.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. Doctor said he should be out tomorrow." Niall eventually spoke up. A smile grew on my face.

"Well that's good." I whispered to myself, but I think they heard it.

"Yeah, that means we can perform tomorrow!" Louis chuckled at my reply. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"So what should we do? It was boring at the hospital, I need some excitement." Niall protested, we all chuckled a bit.

"How about putt putt?" Zayn suggested.

"Uh, are you guys sure you want to deal with fans screaming your faces?" I questioned, mainly for my benefit. I did'nt exactly want to deal with the fans right now. Their words hurt me.

"Yeah, let's do something here." Harry speaks up, supporting me. I glance over at him, and shoot him a smile. He sends me one in return.

"Fine. I guess we could just sit in this hotel room and play board games." Niall says sarcastically, rolling his eyes, and folding his arms.

"Yeah, that's a great idea Niall. What games do we have?" I reply to Niall, enthusiastically. He just glares at me, while I smirk at him. I get up and motion to the kitchen.

"You guys get those board games, and I will make some snacks." I suggest, walking toward the kitchen.

"I-I'll help you Sky." Harry stutters, getting off the couch and making his way to that kitchen.

We begin by getting out all the junk food the boys store in the small kitchen.

"Thanks, for in there." I say quietly, so only Harry can hear.

"Just want you to be happy Sky." He hums. A small smirk erupting on his face.

"Thanks Harry." I glance over at him, blushing.

"Aww look, Sky is blushing." Harry speaks as if he's talking to a child. This, in which, causes me to blush even more.

Harry makes his way closer to me. He then wraps his arms around my waist, taking me into a warm embrace. I stretch my arms up around his neck, nuzzling my face in his neck.

"You smell good Harry." I giggle, causing vibrations on his neck. He giggles at the contact.

"Thanks Sky." Harry chuckles. He plants an innocent kiss on my forehead. My cheeks begin to warm up. 

"I miss this." I whisper, mainly to myself. 

"Miss what?" Harry looks down at me. 

"Miss being in your arms like this. It has been two years." I halfheartedly laugh. A giggle escapes from Harry's lips. 

"I miss it to. I miss this a lot!" Harry hums. My smile eventually fades away at the thought of the old days. The thought of the all the pain he put me through. At the thought I push him away. 

"W-we should get back to that snacks." I say, wiping the sweat off my palms. He just nods, going back to what we were doing. 

***

"Snacks are ready!" I yell to the rest of the boys who already have Sorry set up at the coffee table.

"Finally!" Niall grunts, causing me to roll my eyes. Harry and I bring the tray of cheese, crackers, crisps and everything else we could find to the crowd of savaged boys. 

I sit at the end of the couch, scooting in next to Tristan. 

"Hey you." Tristan hums, nudging me. 

"Hi." I smile, grabbing a cracker. "So, someone teach me how to play!" I perk up. 

"You have never played Sorry?" Louis protests. I just glance at him.

"No.." I trail, as if I'm suppose to know. 

"Well what you do is-" Zayn was cut off by the sound of someone's phone ringing. Louis simply reached in his pocket and answer his cellular. 

"Hello?" He answers. The conversation is quick, and by the nervousness in Louis' voice, it can't be good. 

He harshly hangs up, and gets off the couch to get his denim jacket.

"What's wrong?" I stand up, my voice loud and demanding. 

"That was the hospital.." He trails, angering me. "Liam has left the hospital." Louis looks at me with narrow eyes. 

As if on cue, Liam comes barging in the room, his face flushed and red. He is holding his arm around his waist, supporting him-self. 

"I know everything. Everything about the breakup and everything between you two." Liam says sternly, his eyes darkening with anger, motioning to me and Harry. 

--A/N

So I guess many of you were kinda worked up about me suggesting to delete this story. 

Well I decided to not, because many of you like it! 

Massive shoutout and thank you to one of my biggest fans, @XxCuppacakesxX you are absolutely lovely, and are amazing! ilysm(: 

You are the sweetest, and thank you for being so supportive, and such a fan! It means a lot! 

And everyone make sure to follow my colab account with her, @XxNiallsbumxX we are working on a Louis fanfic called Carrot! Check it out!

Don't forget I'm still doing covers.!

And COMMENT AND VOTE!

love you guys so much!