0.7

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Jack: Saturday, 22 July
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I was cleaning the house, it was early and I'm sure most of the Fischbach children were still fast asleep, but I wasn't. I waited for one of them to bark that they wanted breakfast.

I felt kind of tired from my adventure last night, but now it was business. Honestly, it didn't feel all that spectacular. Nothing gold can stay, I suppose.

I was walking through a room when I noticed something amiss. Stopping, I looked at the small table where five picture frames usually sat. Although, one was missing.

I opened the drawer and could see a broken picture frame with Mr. Kirkby in it.

"Girls!" I immediately shouted and took off to where I knew they were eating grapes in the kitchen. They seemed surprised that I had just barreled in so angry, and jumped up from their seats. "What is the meaning of this, you two?" I asked Ninette and Elena.

"What are you talking about?" Elena asked.

"Which one of you klutz broke this frame?" I said and held it up for them to see. They each shook their head, proclaiming it wasn't them. "I'm not playing games girls."

"It was me, sorry." I turned my head to see Kate - Mark's older sister - standing behind me as she grabbed an apple from the counter and took a big bite from it. "I figured it wasn't a big deal."

"Excuse you?" I scoffed, knowing that I was letting my temper control me. "That's how you feel against your grandfather, Ms. Fischbach?"

She nodded. "He hated our entire family anyways, I don't see why he gave us the house."

"He didn't hate any of you, it's the other way around." I told her. "Either way, you should say when you brake something so we can fix it. Not hide it."

"Pf. You don't tell me what to do." She scoffed at me the same way I did her.

"It's just an adult-like thing to do, and it looks as if you need to do that more considering that you're going to college soon." I reminded her.

She gave me a heavy glare, took a step forward and slapped me across the cheek. "Don't you dare cross me, Sean. You're the servant here, you do as I say."

My cheek was stinging and my eyes pricked with tears when I muttered out an answer. "Ye-Yes Ms. Fichsbach."

"That's what I thought." She said and walked away with her apple.

"She slapped Jack.." Elena whispered.

"Jacky are you okay?" Ninette asked as she pulled on my sleeve.

"Don't tell anyone about this girls." I said quietly before exiting the room and carrying on with my chores.

When I was cleaning the bathroom, I allowed for tears to fall from my eyes and onto the white tiles that I was scrubbing.

I didn't like crying, I tried not to do it, but I wasn't a slave or anything. She didn't have a right to hit me! But if I said anything, I was afraid of what would happen to my family when Mrs. Fischbach fired us.

"Sean!" I heard a voice shout.

"C-Coming!" I responded as I stood up and went to where the voice was to see Kate sitting on the couch with her brother James.

I was afraid, and she knew it.

"I would like a glass of whine please. The good stuff." She told me and I exited the room. When I brought her back a glass, she took one sip and spit it back out at me in a spray. "Ugh! This is repulsive!" She looked at me with a glare. "I said the good stuff idiot."

"T-That is it." I said while wiping spit and whine from my face.

"You never listen!" She said as she stood up and then what was left in her cup was flung at me, covering me even more in sticky alcohol that made me want to vomit. "Clean up this mess." And then to add insult to injury, she dropped the glass on the floor and allowed it to break as both of them exited the room.

I cleaned up the mess on the floor all the whole sniffling and when I went back to my house to change, I was navigating through the hallways with a full on sob.

I felt someone catch my wrist and stopped when I saw my mother standing there. "Jack, honey, what's wrong? Why are you all covered in wine?"

"N-No just leave it alone." I whimpered.

"Oh.. Who did this to you? Was it that wicked girl?" My mother huffed. "Oh she's always causing trouble with Marika! Is this wine?" I nodded. "Okay well you change out of that right away and bring me your clothes so I can get the stains out. Wash that smell off ya too."

"Y-Yes mum." I nodded my head and she kissed my cheek before I did exactly what she had told me to do.

I worked outside after that, hoping that it would mean Kate would leave me alone. When I saw her walking towards the back door, I immediately walked around the house to the front and eventually found myself standing at the gate.

Black iron bars that locked me in here, is what it felt like. I hadn't been able to enjoy myself since Mr. Kirkby died and Mark let me do that last night. It felt good.

So I sat on the grass and felt tears well up in my eyes as I stared down at the blades of grass.

I wanted to go home, but not in the way most would think. I wanted to spend time with Mr. Kirkby and his wife when they were both alive. They would take us to do fun things as if we were their grandchildren. They always said that they were never visited by their real grandchildren and were glad to have us around.

I remember when Mr. Kirkby first bought me clothes to wear when I was working for him. That was years ago, we got here when I was so young. I grew up here.

Other kids, they didn't understand how happy being here made me. But now that he's gone, I don't understand how I was ever happy here.

I think not understanding is what makes this the hardest.

~AN

So I saw this thing (I don't remember where) and it was talking about fan fictions on different websites and for Wattpad it was like "not nearly smutty enough" and I was just kind of like. Oh. Well you haven't seen the 'R' rated side of Wattpad then.

Rinny!