1.5

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Jack: Sunday, 30 July
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

~AN
There is a possibly triggering scene in this chapter, please consider this and read at your own risk.

I blinked a little and put my hand against my head when I woke up. Looking around, I was surprised that I was in a fairly nice looking room. There was nothing to it though, no sort of any personality. Just a room, so I still had no idea where I was.

I stood up and felt my head throbbing a little as I walked to the window. Looking out it, I noticed a yard that looked just like all the other ones around here, well maintained and gorgeous.

I took a step away from it and then noticed my outfit had changed. I wear wearing a black t-shirt and gray sweatpants. Strangely curious to who had changed me.

I walked through the room and noticed the connected bathroom. I walked in and saw my tired reflection in the mirror. I took a deep breath and ran a hand through my hair. I turned and could see the shower behind me, this room was way too nice to just put me in it.

I walked into the room again and looked through every drawer I could. There was nothing though, absolutely nothing.

When I laid my hand on the doorway, I noticed it was locked.

"Fuck.." I muttered. "What's going on here? What happened?"

I honestly had no idea how I ended up here, I remembered going to the party with Mrs. Fischbach, and then she paid me and I drank with her. Did I get so drunk that I stumbled about until I ended up.. well.. here?

I sat down on the big bed and let out a sigh. A few minutes later there was a couple of taps on the door. "Hello?"

The door opened and a short woman walked in, with a tray of food and placed it on the dresser. "Who are you?" I asked but she didn't answer me. When I went to ask where I was, she was already gone.

I picked up the tray of food, looking at it I heard my stomach growl. It all looked so good, so I went ahead and ate it. When I had finished I sat back on the bed and was incredibly bored. I should be at the Fischbach's cleaning, not here.

I heard another tap on the door and this time a familiar face poked their head in. "Felix?" I stood up and walked towards him. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back towards the bed. Forcing me to sit down. "Why am I here?"

"You don't remember?" He asked. I shook my head. "You were a blubbering mess when you came in here." He said as he walked around the room. "Apparently you got released from your position or something."

"I got fired?" I asked, feeling my voice choke. There was no way that was true, but it could be.

"Yeah, the Fischbach's let you go." Felix said. "I saw you stumbling around, so drunk that you passed out. So I brought you here."

"Can I, go home?" I asked Felix and his phone started ringing. He put a finger up and exited the room. I heard the lock click on it. Why was he locking me in here? Did he not want me to go anywhere?

When he walked back in about five minutes later, he told me to just relax. "Your mother knows you're here, just calm down. You're in no position to be going anywheres."

"Why'd you lock me in here?" I asked.

"So you didn't get lost." Felix said. "Jack, where's that hospitality I'm so used to. You feel very distant, is everything okay?"