Chapter 10

Before she was even fully awake Sara reached across the bed to find Jonathan.  Her hand trailed down his arm, and turned to rest her head on his shoulder.  She could feel his relaxed breathing beneath her ear.  The sun was pouring in through the window and casting rainbow colors around the room from the old glass.  Propping herself up her elbow, she looked at him to see he was wide awake.

 "Morning" she murmured.

 "Morning yourself" he smiled at her, his hand reached her chin and pulled her forward so he could kiss her gently.

 "Would you like some breakfast?"  Not wanting him to leave but really wanting to go to the bathroom for a wash she agreed that breakfast would be lovely.  He jumped out of the bed and walked across the room. Gawping was not a good thing to be caught doing, but Sara couldn't help it his body was perfect.  She grinned at him.

 "What is funny?" he smiled back at her.

 "Do you realize we are both only wearing these?" she ran her finger under her necklace lifting the pendant.

 "So we are," he laughed.

 She jumped out of bed and walked over to him sliding her arms round his neck she kissed him.

 "If you want breakfast before noon I suggest you behave yourself young lady." He pulled her body into his to prove the point she was playing with fire.

 "Well, I am hungry, and I would like to use your bathroom, but" she trailed of and slowly swayed her hips side to side against him, a sweet and innocent look on her face.

 "How hungry?" it was almost a growl.

 "Very." her hands dropped under his shoulders to reach round his back, once on the top of his buttocks she pulled him even closer into her and rubbed harder against him.

 Before she could react, she was lifted upwards and propelled backwards onto the bed. 

 The shower was fantastic, lovely hot water had cascaded down over her hyper sensitive body, while the rich soap soothed her.  Her mind wandered, how could she have found this perfect man and how did he feel the same.  This sort of thing didn't happen to her.  She had had a few boyfriends in her life, nothing serious and only having slept with two of them. Sara had a knack of pushing guys away.  This felt so different, destined somehow.  His words could be so odd sometimes but whenever they did sound strange it sounded almost binding.  She knew one thing if nothing else she loved him totally.

 Last night had been the most sensual experience of her life.  When they had made love, it had been a mixture of pure passion and love.  He felt as if he was losing control of himself, almost as if he had waited a lifetime for her even though it had only been a couple of weeks.  Her body had reacted to his in a way that had blown her mind.  If these were the kind of decisions her body would be making for her, to hell with her mind frankly!

 Heading back into the bedroom, the smell fresh coffee and toast wafted up from downstairs.  On the bed, she found a dark blue jogging pants and a t-shirt that should fit her. Leaving the formal underwear off, as it was too restrictive for loose clothing she opted to thieving a pair of socks from his top drawer and headed downstairs.  Jonathan was just pouring the coffee and munching a piece of toast when she walked in.  Sitting herself down at the breakfast bar she poured an orange juice from the jug in front of her.

 "Nice shower?"

 "Fabulous thank you and thank you for the clothes." She said sipping her orange juice.

 "You’re welcome couldn't have you going back home in your dress now could we?" he smirked.

 "That is very true but I don't think the heels will go with this?"  Not that she was bothered going home just in the socks, she just wanted to prove he hadn't thought of everything.