NaLu Fanfic {Ƭнє Ƥєяfєcт Ɠιfт)

Hєяє ιѕ α ƝαLυ fαηfιc ι ωяσтє fσя уσυ gυуѕ! Ƒσя Ƭнє 100тн Ƈнαρтєя Sρєcιαℓ!
------------

      It's that time of year where decorations are hung, presents are wrapped, and ugly sweater parties are arranged. But this year, for a certain rowdy guild, is going to be different...

{Ƭнιяɗ Ƥєяѕση}

It's the morning before Christmas, where Lucy Heartfilia is scrambling through town to find a gift for a certain pink haired dragon slayer.

"A gift," Lucy speaks silently to herself. "Not just any gift...the perfect gift." As she yet comes out another store empty handed.

    Truthfully Lucy could've given him anything but she wanted to give him something special not only for their friendship but for always being there for her. "Friendship" That thought ran through her mind. She only wished they could be more than the amazing bond of friendship they have now. But she's probably just wishing for too much.

     She looked through windows of stores seeing if anything can catch her eye. She mentally slaps herself for deciding until this week to choose his present.

  Lucy thinks,"I haven't been to the guild all day, I wonder of anyone noticed." She quickly ram the thought out her head as she layed her eyes upon a store that may have what she is looking for.

  Meanwhile a certain dragon slayer was too looking for a perfect gift for his nakama. "Nakama" wasn't the word he prefer to use. More like mate but of course he'd never be seen the way he sees her by her. Or so he thought.

"NATSUUUUU~" Happy yells at the mage. "Huh what?" Natsu turns to Happy. "Were you thinking of Lucy again~." He asks with a smirk. Natsu became flustered,"I uh er," was all he was able to make out. "You liiiiiiiike her~" Happy covers his paws over his mouth snickering.

"Shut up Happy." A very red face Natsu says." We gotta find a present for Lucy." Natsu's redness slowly fades away.

"Any ideas Happy?" He asks his blue exceed. "How about we give her fish!!" Happy drools. "I don't think Lucy would adore a smelly fish as a present." Natsu says. "I know I would." Happy says as he dreams of fish.

What gift could he possibly give Lucy? He goes into a store that seemed to have caught his attention.

"Hello sir, Do you need any assistance?" The clerk asks.

"Uh yeah I was looking for a gift for my...." Natsu thought of what to call Lucy. She clearly wasn't his friend she was more to him. "girlfriend." He says.

Happy's eyes widen and they grow into a devious smile and dark glint in his eye. Happy wasn't going to let that go anytime soon.

"Ah your special loved one," The clerk says," Well sir, care to tell me what she is like, or what she loves?"

"Well she is kind.." Natsu starts off, "Caring....sweet...She reminds me of a star." He says slowly disappearing into his image of Lucy thinking out loud. "She lights up my world....she glows brighter than most..." Natsu continues as the clerk giggles.

"You must really love her then, hm...let me see what I have." As the clerk disappears to the back.

To Natsu's realization he was inside a jewlery store and Happy was snickering in the backround.
"I take back what I said Natsu," Happy smirks," You don't like her, you looooooove her." As he spreads his wings and flies around Natsu.

Natsu blushes,"Whatever Happy."
"Anyways Natsu I'm going to find Carla's present so I'll see you later!" Happy says as he flies off.
"Bye bud!" Natsu waves as the clerk returns with a box.