One Chapter Left

The title might get you confused. And if you're wondering, I AM NOT ending this book. Im not ending it anytime soon.

It means there is only 1 chapter left of Fairy Tail. It's 48 pages long btw.

This was the best ride of my life. I just wanted to let everyone know how Happy i am to have discovered such amaziness. I would want you to also know how much I love writing for you guys. I would not be here if it weren't for your endless support.

So thank you. God i get so  emotional sometimes. And thank you Hiro Mashima, for blessing us with this amazing piece of fiction. :D you made my life better.

God im going to miss Fairy Tail so much. I have the anime to look forward to at least. But when that ends. Im probably gonna cry again...knowing them the probably play some emotional song at the end of the anime.

Maybe snow fairy or masayume chasing..

Anywho.

I am forever indebted to all of you.

👆 I will never forget Fairy Tail.

I will be posting two chapters before the last chapter of fairy tail. But after that, erm, ill probably too sad to do anything for a while. 😅 just give me a week to recooperate.

But yeah.

___
Lucy: ;-; Luna..
Luna: IT'S TOO PAINFUL TO EVEN DO THIS PART.
Natsu: ;^;
Gray: Hmm.
Erza: *pats her head* it's okay. We'll always be here.
Luna: *runs away crying*