Revelation

"Ms. Black," a female voice says. I look up and see a beautiful woman with brown hair in nurse's scrubs.

"Are they..." my voice trails off.

"Mordechai lost a lot of blood, but not too much that we had to give him some. He also has a couple of broken ribs and a broken nose," she says.

"An Anthony?" I ask, concerned, even though I didn't even know the kid.

"He lost less blood than his friend, and has a broken arm. Along with a black eye. He had to get stitches for a cut that is on his forehead. You can go see them now, Mr. Lark's room is right next to your brother's," she said and walked away.

***

(((A MONTH LATER)))

(MERI'S POV)

"Congratulations, Ms. Kastrol, you are having twins!" The doctor said, beaming.

"TWINS?!" Ashley exclaimed.

"And it looks like it will be a girl and a boy!" The doctor said.

"Oh, Ashley, twins!" I say, half excited, half scared.

"Yeah," he said. He sounded disappointed. "Twins, a girl and a boy! Two little Purdy children!!!" he said, ecstatic.

"What do you think for names?" I ask.

"I don't know, we will figure that out later though. Right now, let's call a group meeting at the house," he said, helping me up.

"GET YOUR ASSES TO THE BVB HOUSE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Ashley and I say as we call Carter.

"FINE! WHAT THE FUCK?! WAIT. TODAY WAS THE DAY! WAS IT NOT?!" she responded.

"YES! NOW HURRY YOUR SEXY ASS UP!" I yelled back, laughing. I had called Carter sexy ever since I could remember, just like how she would call me a little fucker.

We get to the house and CC runs and hugs me, pulling me into a huge bear hug.

"Preggo... lady... can't.... Breathe..." I choke out.

"IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" CC ran around the house, singing and skipping. Just then, Carter and Ash pulled up.

"BITCH GET YOUR SEXY MOTHER FUCKING ASS IN HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW BEFORE I COME OUT THERE AND FUCKING KICK IT!" I yell at her.

"HOLY FUCK! YOU ARE WORSE THAN CARTIE!" Andy yelled at me.

"Okay, Preggo Meri is worse than Cartie, that's a scary thought," Ash said, hugging Carter. I glared at him.

"SHUT DA FUCK UP, BITCH," I say, trying to sound mean but end up laughing.

"Hey, War, who's your friend?" Jinxx asks.

"Everyone, this is Anthony, my boyfriend," he says. War blushes as Anthony pecks him on the cheek. Anthony has purple hair, a nose bridge piercing, one snakebite, he is wearing a ripped Misfits tank, ripped skinny jeans, and all black converse. His arm was still in a cast, but his eye looked better.

"Nice to meet you, Anthony," Andy walked over extending his hand for Anthony to shake it. "I'm Andy, this is Juliet, CC and Lauren, Jake and Ella, Jinxx and Sammi, Ashley, and his girlfriend Meri."

"Black Veil Brides," Anthony said.

"Thank god! If he wasn't a fan, I would have kicked his ass!" CC said, winking to show he was joking.

"Really, CC?" War asks him. We were all sitting on the couch. Anthony, War, Carter and Ash all came over to sit, but none of the guys would move so Carter sat on Ashley's lap and Anthony pulled War onto his lap, carefully. trying not to hurt his ribs, making War blush even more.

"Alright, now for why we called you assholes over here," I start off, trying to stand up but Ashley holds on to me, making me stay sitting in his lap.

"We are having twins! A boy and a girl!" Ashley says.

"NAMES!" Carter screams over all of the congratulations.

"Everyone write a name on a piece of paper, then we will draw for a girl and a boy name."

I look at what everyone has written after all the papers are in the hat.

For girls there are: Stacie, Savvannah, Melodi, Harmony, Shadow, Midnight, Nikole, Meranda, Lyza, Jerri, Alexander, Autumn, Winter, Darrin, and, in Carter's handwriting, Legacy.

For guys I saw: Storm, Moon, Night, Joshua, August, Darrin (again?), Marshall, Zayne, Axl, Gunner, Cloud, Slade, Stone, and, again, in Carter's handwriting, I saw the name Blade.

Ashley grabbed his cowboy hat and threw the girl names in. I drew out a name and set it aside without looking. He then put the boy names in the hat. I drew out a name and, without looking, put it with the other one. At the same time, Ashley and I grabbed them and turned them over.