*Fluff warning! Dont read if innocent*

The second we got into the house Eric held my wrists up above my head and kissed me violently, letting his tongue explore every corner, every tooth and every muscle in my mouth.

We had no need for words as he picked me up kicked down the door to our room, throwing us both on the floor. It didn't take us long to take off most of our clothes, leaving us only in our boxers.

The lights were still off so I couldn't see much. Although, I could definitely hear by sweet doing something!

Before I could ask what he was doing, Eric roughly forced me up from the floor and onto the bed.

"Do you trust me?" He said, climbing on top of me.

"......... yes."

That was all the answer he needed to crash his lips against mine holding my hips tightly and forcing them down. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged harshly, receiving satisfying moans from our intertwined mouths.

Soon I grew bored of just gripping his hais so I slid my fingers onto his back and dug my nails into his soft, pale skin. Dragging my makeshift claws all along his back, I could feel Eric trying to find me sweet spot.

He found it.

I let out a pleasurable moan and felt the vibrations of his chuckle against my collarbone and his chest bounce up and down on top of me.

Panting harshly I felt his hands slip into my briefs and tug at them slightly. I knew exactly what he wanted.

"I'm not going to do anything without your consent..." he said, looking deeply into my eyes.

"... do it..."

And that's where the night... truly began...