Breakfast burito

I woke up late. My head throbbing. My heart pounding.

I looked down to realise I was completely naked!

"What the..." I whispered. Then I saw him. Cam was fast asleep, curled up in a ball against my chest. Cute. He too was naked, making it a tiny bit less awkward.

"M-morning..." he yawned.

"God you're adorable!"

He hummed a laugh and tried to stretch out. "ARGH! Holy shit! My ass hurts like all hell!" He groaned and yelled.

"Yeah. I've only ever heard of the after math. Never actually had it for myself. Until now, I was a virgin."

"Wait! Seriously?!" He exclaimed, giving up and going limp.

"Yeah... you're the first... ever"

"Is it bad that I'm actually really proud of that?"

I leaned forward and kissed his jaw "not at all, kitty cat. Not at all."

Watching his chest rise and fall, I fell back around his body, stroking his hair.

"Alright." I sigh "I'm gonna make you some breakfast."

He groaned loudly and curled himself into the covers. "I can't move... I'm not hungry anyway" came his muffled voice.

"Oh trust me, after last night, you'll be starving! Or perhaps I'll just pick you up and eat you my perfect little breakfast burrito!" Scooping him up and trapping him inside the covers, I charged downstairs with him chortling in my arms.

When we reached the kitchen I plopped him down on the marble table on his stomach as not to hurt his ass. I watched as his head finally popped out of one end and I could see his beautiful impish grin.

"Open wide then babe" he said, still grinning. I took the hint and kissed him tenderly, undoing the blanket prison too.

"Now!" I walked over to the counter "what does my little burrito want for breakfast?"

--lovey Dovey time skip--

We ended up eating pancakes although the ceiling seemed to consume more than the two of us put together...

"What day is it?" Cam asks, breaking the comfortable silence.

"It's Friday. Why?" I said. Why did he want to know what day it was? It's not like that would make a difference. He can't move for god sake!

"It's..." he hesitated for a second "y'know what? I think I can tell you if all people. I've got a job at that Fazbear's pizza place. I'm the only one who's actually bringing an income home. That's why it's pretty important that I don't miss a single day..."

"Cam! What are saying? You can't go in like that! You can't walk! And besides, doesn't that place pay like a fiver a shift or some shit?!"

"...yeah but-"

"No! I won't have you suffering for the sake of a couple pounds! If you really need the money, I'll give it to you."

"No way! Eric are you even aware what that would make me?"

Why is he so appalled? "Ummmm... smart for not putting yourself through a shit tonne of pain?"

"No, a prostitute!"

There was a ever-lasting silence before raucous laughter erupted from both of us, breaking the silence effectively immediately!

"CAM!" I chortled in between gasps and giggles "you're not ~ a pros~titute~ it's- ~ you're ~"

"What? An escort?"

More raucous laughter my behalf.

"No-o-o-o!" Somehow I managed to cease my laughter and even out my breathing. Cam needed to hear this. "But in all seriousness Cam, Babe. You can't go anywhere today. If you don't promise me that then I'm going to keep you here!"

"Oh really? What makes you think you could keep me here?"

"You can't move. I'm faster than you anyway. I outweigh you by about two pounds. I'm stronger. The doors locked. You'd need to get your stuff. You've no idea where you are. It's about 7 miles to the nearest town. You-" Cam cut me off then, preventing me from going any further.

"Okay! Okay! I promise not to go anywhere today."

"Good" I said, walking over to the fruit bowl to get my car keys.

"Whoa! What're ya doin'?!"

"I'm taking you home." I stated as if it were obvious. Oh wait! It was!

"But I just promised you I wasn't going anywhere today."

And with that we dragged each other into another loving kiss...

----------------------------------------------

Heya guys! Soz this chapter sucked ass! It's more of a filler chapter. It's more down to the fact that I've had a really shit day though. I might put that in my other story the one of a kind life of Octavia Nightingale, which, by now I'm guessing that everyone has figured out that it's just a parallel of my own weird life.

Anyway, Soz for the sucky as shit chapter! I promis it will get better!