Peter pan

I gently woke Cam, passionately kissing him on the lips.

"Hehey Baby" I giggled as his eyes fluttered open.

"Mo-"

"Afternoon! Listen, get dressed. I'm taking you out tonight."

"Oh? Where to?"

"It's a surprise"

And a god damn good one at that!

I gave Cam his bag and took some clothes for myself. Tonight has to be perfect!

Gripping the small black box in my pocket I walked out.

--screw you time skip!--

I pulled up and saw Mark waiting outside the door, patiently stood there. Classic Mark.

"You ready?" I asked Cam sweetly, opening the door for him.

"Ready as ever." He replied.

We walked towards Mark and I greeted him warmly as he did did me, pulling me into a friendly hug.

"Thank you so much Mark! You really don't know how much this means to me?"

"Eh, its fine! So, Where is he?"

"Oh! Of course! Mark? This is Cam" I pulled Cam from behind me, "my boyfriend. My love"

"Yeah Yeah! Cut the sappy stuff!" He chuckled. Mark extended a hand towards Cam, which he graciously accepted "nice to meet you Cam!"

"Lovely to meet you too Mark!"

"Right! That's that! This is done! Us in there! Now."

--I am the king ... OFTIMESKIPS!--

"Oh my god! Eric this is wonderful!" Cam exclaims, pure joy in his eyes.

I knew he was enjoying himself and I knew there was no better time but now to do this but-NO! Stick to the plan! STICK TO THE PLAN!

My hand shook in my pocket as I gripped the little black box, trying so hard to just be a man and DO IT!

"Oh my god! Eric! Look! They're doing a talent show!"

"Oh cool." I agree, trying to sound surprised. Me and Mark had been planning this.

"Will you sign up? You've an amazing voice!"

Fucking hell. This is perfect. I thought I would have to make up some shit excuse to do this!

"Y'know what Cam? Yeah. I'll sign up for it! If that's what you want, that's what you'll get!"

Watching Cam blush, I turned away and walked over to Mark.

"You ready?" He said, sitting down at the piano.

"Umm... Yeah!"

--tiden skip--

My heart was beating faster than a racing cheater. Louder than a charging rhino. Spasticier-er-er than a break dancing hamster (read the one of a kind life of Octavia Nightingale to get the reference. Comes out on 25th but starts in January)

"And next up... Eric!"

I closed my eyes and walked out on stage, stopping dead at the microphone. Mark began to play...

--Cam--

"There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too"

I listened to Cam's sweet Melodie as he stood and sang on stage. Tears began to form in my eyes as I listened to his words.

"Then one night, as I closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan, that's what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely, " and ever since that day"

He opened his eyes and stared deep into my own. Oh my god! He's talking about him and me! I let the tears spill from my odd eyes, probably looking like a total fool! Oh my god! I love him... so much!

"I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me
Away from all of reality"

That was when I saw someone walking up behind me, a flash of green catching my eye. I flinched a little when he pulled up a chair and sat down next to me.

"Are ye ok?" The young guy asked.

"Umm... Yeah. Just ... just really really happy" I replied, wiping my eyes and staring adoringly at Eric, who was still singing. The guy followed my gaze and saw what I was crying like a little baby over.

"Ye know him?"

"Ha. More like I love him."

"Oh. Are ye dating?"

"Yeah, hey! What's your name?" I chirped.

"Seàn. But call me Jack" we shook hands then shut up to watch Eric. Or at least, I watched Eric, Jack was staring at whoever was backstage.

"I am a lost boy, from never land,
Usually hangin' out with, Peter Pan,
And when we're bored we play in the woods,
Always on the run from, Captain Hook."

Once again I let the tears spill over my eyes, but when I looked over to Jack, I saw he has the same.

"You... got your eye on ... someone?" I said, concerned.

"Oh! God! Sorry! Don't worry, it's not yer guy." He chuckled "it's... someone else."

"Mark?"

"Ye know him?"

"Hardly."

Silence again as we listened. The song soon drew to an end and Eric galloped towards me and kissed me tenderly, picking me up slightly.

Watching as Mark smiled at Jack, I leaned over and whispered; "go to him."

His eyes widened and he rushed over to the Red haired guy, hugging him intensely and dragging him out the back.

Smiling to myself I returned to Eric.

"I've... I've got something for you..." he said.

My heart sped as I watched Eric get down on one knee and pull out a small black box.

"It may not be a wedding ring, it's a little to soon for that, but it is a reminder of a promise that I've made to you; to love you and keep you safe forever.... Cam? Will you move in with me?"

I stood there sobbing and smiling like the emotional wreck I am. My head nodded as I was literally incapable of forming words. Eric helped me by slipping the promise ring onto my finger, enveloping me in a comfy cuddle, kissing my forehead.

"Lets go home." He whispered in my ear. And with that, we rushed to the car to drive back home.