Memories

"I don't remember anything else from that night." I said bluntly to dr. Yates. The recorder sat idol on the single wooden table.

"Are you sure? No vital information that could possibly help with the i-"

"No you fucking twat! Don't you think that if I had any information that could help Cam, any at all, I would go straight to the station rather than sit here for an hour and put up with listening to your shit?!"

"... that will be all for this session. Thank you Eric."

And with that, I left.

The street was empty. I was alone. So alone.

I watched as a missing boy flier fluttered towards me, catching onto my leg.

I picked it up.

A single tear trickled down my face as I gazed into Cam's smiling face and his beautiful, unique eyes.

*"Ha- well ummm, I'm gonna do it anyway..." he extended a hand towards me, "I'm Cam. Cam Philips."*

"NO!" The horrified shriek escaped my mouth as the image flickered in my mind.

*"will you tell me your name?" He asked.*

"NONONO!" I began to sprint down the street, tears now openly flowing from my eyes like a constant stream of pain.

*Then I noticed them.

His eyes...

"Your eyes don't match?" I said simply, looking at his face.*

"PLEASE!"

*"Alright fucktard. You have two options; one, you can put up a fight and we'll beat your boyfriend to a pulp, or two, stay there and watch as we attend to some unfinished buisness!" She snarled, tightening the grip on Cams shirt.*

"PLEASE GOD STOP!"

*Cam looked up from my freshly dampened shirt with teary, blotchy eyes, shaking slightly. I smiled down and held him closer to me. "Cam? I don't know how or even why, but I want you to stay with me. I don't want to leave you unprotected and I feel bound to protect you."*

Finally I reached my house. I kicked down the door; it was never locked anymore, and slammed it behind me. Stumbling further down the hall, I collapsed in an emotional wreck in the floor.

My whole body curled up into a tight ball and endless tears of salt and blood fell from my hurt eyes.

"Cam~" I whimpered "Cam, please come back. I need you."

More tears. So many tears.

*
"Hey so I really want to ask you something! Umm... are you- wait! What's that?" Cam was staring at the bloody bandage sticking out from my hoodie. I blushed deeply and tugged my sleeve over the edge, hiding it again.

"I-its n-nothing!" I lied. He saw straight through me.

Looking down, I reached for my phone. Cam saw his chance and snatched at my left arm, causing me to hiss in pain. He threw back the sleeve to reveal the bloody, full length bandage covering my whole arm.

"How?" He muttered

"I ... tripped" I whispered

"The truth!"

"Why do you even care?!"

He sighed deeply, "what I'm about to show you... you mustn't tell a soul...". Cam sighed again as he began to un do his pants.

"WHOA WHOA!" I shouted, turning away.

"Oh calm down. I'm not stripping in front of you." He continued to unbutton his pants then he lifted his shirt up to reveal his stomach and chest.

Oh skit! This guys toned as all hell!

"Oh..." I whispered, staring at his muscles.

"No. look closer."

"Oh..." I gasped as I saw what he was talking about. Scarred Across his pale flesh were mangled words; slut, gay boy, pleb, bastard, fucktard.

"I guess we're both kids with problems."*

Every part of my body hurt.

Cam

Forcing myself up, I crawled towards the kitchen. Using the counter as support, I pulled myself up.

"... oh."

*When we reached the kitchen I plopped him down on the marble table on his stomach as not to hurt his ass. I watched as his head finally popped out of one end and I could see his beautiful impish grin.

"Open wide then babe" he said, still grinning. I took the hint and kissed him tenderly, undoing the blanket prison too.

"Now!" I walked over to the counter "what does my little burrito want for breakfast?"*

Pulling myself away I forced open the draw.

I pulled something out.

I looped it through the rafters.

I tied the noose.

I put it round my neck.

I said goodbye.