Your eyes dont match?

I sat in my uncomfortable, plastic chair, squirming just a tad as I attempted miserably at avoiding that kid's questioning glare.

I was failing.

Stop it! This is stupid! People give you wired looks all the time! Why is he any different?! I mean, yeah, usually when people glare at you, it's with immense hate or threat! Not questions! Nonetheless, it's a look, and that's pretty much all that matters...

It wasn't until he coughed that I realised I was staring back at him. I grunted loudly and turned my head the other way, I'm pretty sure he laughed at me, but I can't be sure.

"Hi." He said smugly. I hadn't realised he had come back over. He dumped his bag and sat in the chair opposite me, "can- can we start over?" His voice had changed to be quiet timid once he saw my reaction! I guess that bravery of his was just as hollow as...

"No." I growled, pulling out my phone.

"Ha- well ummm, I'm gonna do it anyway..." he extended a hand towards me, "I'm Cam. Cam Philips."

I glared daggers into his hand, poisoning it with looks alone! He pulled it back awkwardly, flexing his fingers as if nothing had happened, "..... riiiiight. Ok... will you tell me your name?" He asked.

"No." I growled, although, my efforts to be passive aggressive were easily destroyed when the teacher walked in and shouted; "Eric! Phone away! Now!"

"Oh my fuckin' god!" I breathed, shoving my phone deep into my pocket. Although he was almost behind me, I saw him grin widely. I have peripheral vision.

-wibbly wobly, timey wimey, spacey wacey, time skip- *anybody who gets that reference is my absolute new best friend!*

He's staring at you again!

I turn my face ever so slightly to get a better view of his face.

Then I noticed them.

His eyes...

"Your eyes don't match?" I said simply, looking at his face.

"Oh... yeah..." Cam looked down at the table clearly avoiding my gaze. Why was he doing that?

Stop! Why do you care?! He's just another boy! Just another stupid gay to break your heart! I tell myself, looking at the sad young boy.

"Hey? What's wrong?" Said a voice. My voice! No no! Shut up! SHUT UP!

"It's... it's nothing! Just silly vanity."

"It doesn't seem like 'nothing'" SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!

"Well well, look who cares about 'a stupid little gay boy' crying over himself..." Cam croaked, looking up to meet my eyes.

I grunted but shook it off. Something was really bothering me. "Hey! Listen, you don't... seriously... refer to yourself as... a stupid little gay boy... right?"

He raised his head fully and straightened his back. His face turned serious as he thought himself over. "Well... I am gay... why wouldn't I?"

"That's not what I mean. You refer to yourself as .... a stupid little gay boy"

"Yeah?"

"Why?"

"I told you! And why do you even care?! 45 minutes ago, you looked like you were gonna rip out my intestines and hang me from the gym roof with it!"

"True. If you had said one more stupid 'let's be friends forever' shit, I would have done that! Probably worse!"

Cam took a deep breath and his eyes grew wider. At first I thought he was staring at me... again, but when I followed his gaze, I saw the reason he looked like an imploding puppy dog!

Kayce, Ginger, Sinnamon and Alex were strutting up to us.

"Ugh. Great. Attack of the fuckin' super sluts!" I snapped, watching them all drop their bags simultaneously.

"Nice to see you too, dipshit" (sorry! Dipshit is my fave insult! I had to put it in!) Ginger snickered, flicking her ridiculously long hair.

"And to what do I owe this dismay?" I chimed sarcastically, sitting up a little in my chair.

"Actually, we came for your boyfriend" Alex said, getting a little too close. "Ya see, we've got some unfinished business with that little...-"

"Yeah... that's it, take your time. If you think of a really good, I might just be offended!"

"Piss off! Just give us the boy and we'll be off!" Sinnamon snapped. Kayce stepped forward and went to grab Cam but, don't ask me why! I still don't know why the hell im even speaking with him! But I thrust my hand out quick and caught his wrist before it even got close!

Aw ... Helvete! I thought, as I saw Alex's fist fly towards my face...

-----------------------------—---------------

Hey guys! So I basically just wanted to say two things. 1. The story actually gets interesting next chapter and you see more of the plot, sort of. And 2. Just thought I'd mention that I make all of my opening images (except the first one). I love editing!